Ev Sahibi Garantisi Open Homes'u kapsıyor mu?
Yes. The Airbnb Host Guarantee provides protection for up to $1,000,000 USD to a host for damages to covered property in the rare event of guest damages beyond the security deposit amount or if no security deposit is in place. The Host Guarantee applies to all stays booked on Airbnb, including Open Homes stays.
The Host Guarantee Program doesn't cover cash and securities, collectibles, rare artwork, jewelry, pets, or personal liability. For information on host liability insurance visit: https://www.airbnb.com/host-protection-insurance. Learn more about the Host Guarantee at: airbnb.com/guarantee.
How do I request reimbursement under the Host Guarantee following an Open Homes stay?
Often hosts and guests resolve issues on their own in our Resolution Center. If you haven’t already, first contact your guest to notify them of your complaint and submit a payment request in our Resolution Center.
If you can’t resolve an issue with the guest
First, please familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions of the Host Guarantee. If you’ve started a case in the Resolution Center, ask to involve Airbnb.
If you haven’t used the Resolution Center, do the following:
- Go to Contact us
- Select the reservation associated with the damages or theft
- When asked what you need help with, select Damages and Conflicts and follow the remaining prompts
What to include in your request
Depending on the damages, we’ll ask you for at least one of the following, so make sure to have them on hand when you’re submitting a request:
- Photo/video of the damage
- A receipt, screenshot or bank statement showing proof of ownership, original purchase price, and age/condition
- Proof of cost to repair/replace (ex: value of the item based on Craigslist/Amazon/eBay search; invoice indicating cost of repair/replacement)
In the very rare case of malicious damages or damages involving any kind of illegal activity, we may ask for a police report. We'll ask you to provide Airbnb with an official copy of the report, so please be sure to ask for a paper copy for your records.
What to expect from us
For requests submitted, we’ll send a confirmation email with information about what’s next.
Typically, that involves the following steps:
- Confirm your host info plus the guest, reservation, and listing details
- Make sure your request was submitted according to our Terms of Service
- Review any photos/videos and other details you’ve provided about the incident
Once we receive sufficient information, we’ll review all documentation and evaluate the payment request.
If one of our Community Support Specialists approves reimbursement based on this and other info, they’ll calculate the amount according to our policies and release a payout.
Remember: In an emergency situation, or if your personal safety is threatened, contact local police or emergency services immediately.