Mas du Fer a Cheval
13 misafir · 6 yatak odası · 7 banyo
An hour-and-a-half drive from Marseille, the Luberon is Provence at its most sublime. Valleys give way to vineyards, ancient villages dot hillsides, and fields of lavender cheer passing cyclists. And between four of its most scenic villages - Bonnieux, Lacoste, Goult and Roussillon, is Le Mas du Fer-à-Cheval. Dating in part to the 1700s, this former farmhouse has heightened ceilings, a deftly landscaped garden and arty touches – from the dining room’s contemporary tangled lighting to the kitchen’s upcycled oak cupboard doors, made from the undercarriage of a train wagon. There’s a large heated swimming pool and sheltered courtyard in the garden, and the Luberon is criss-crossed with hiking trails should you venture past the garden’s perimeter. You can play tennis in Goult, go rock-climbing in Buoux, or enjoy a game of boules in Bonnieux with the Calavon River valley as your backdrop – each village is just a short drive away. But for those with pedal power there’s the scree-topped peak of Mont Ventoux to conquer, or follow the trail to Lacoste’s picturesque squares. You can join locals refuelling in the quaint cafés or scouring the local markets before winding back down the cobblestones.
Le Mas du Fer-à-Cheval is just one hour’s drive north of Marseille Airport. To make the most of your locale you’ll need a set of wheels. We recommend renting a bicycle for Luberon’s trails - just 300m from the home, and a car if you plan on exploring further afield. Peak condition This home has been reinvented by a famed local architect, while also paying homage to its original features: the sandstone walls – old and new – blend seamlessly together. But despite the traditional shuttered windows, you’ll find the rooms are fresh and contemporary. The grand dining table seats 18 and fills the home’s central room, which is outlined by black beams and latticed French doors. And through reclaimed wooden doors you’ll find the kitchen’s natural tones: copper, steel and stone. Upstairs, the bedrooms range from the peaceful master suite to the children’s bedrooms – one painted royal blue with wrought-iron twin beds, and the other doubling as a playroom with a foosball table from the 60s. And the outside is as inviting by night as it is by day – both the terrace and courtyard are set with upcycled tables and chairs, there is an outdoor integrated barbecue and an outdoor fire corner for those cooler nights.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, tub and steam room, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and tub, Air conditioning, Access to private terrace
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, En-suite shower room, Shared access to separate bathroom with Bedroom 4, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, En-suite shower room, Shared access to separate bathroom with Bedroom 3, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: Twin size bed, Shared access to bathroom with tub and separate bathroom with toilet with Bedroom 6, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Shared access to bathroom with tub and separate bathroom with toilet with Bedroom 5, Air conditioning
- Additional Bedding: Play room with extra beds on second floor (upon request only)
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for 10
- Game room
- Satellite television
- DVD player
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Air conditioning in living rooms
- Floor heating system
- Heated pool
- Alfresco dining
- Fire pit
- Basketball net
- Soccer nets
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping - 3 hours a day
- Weekly laundry service
- Welcome and goodbye package
- Access to house concierge
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 12 km to village of Roussillon for its ochre mines
- 14 km to town of Apt
- 14 km to Luberon Regional Nature Park
- 27 km to Cavaillon
- 32 km to Gorges de Régalon
- 49 km to town of Aix en Provence
- 40 km to Avignon – Caumont Airport (AVN)
- 80 km to Marseille Provence Airport (MRS)
- 219 km to Nice Côte d'Azur Airport (NCE)
Her alanda beş yıldız alan sıra dışı evler
İyi durumda olan ve ustalıkla tasarlanmış her Airbnb Luxe evi, lüks olanaklar, hizmetler ve özel bir seyahat tasarımcısına sahiptir.
Airbnb Luxe farkı
Baştan sona seyahat planlaması
Seyahat tasarımcıları varışınızı, gidişinizi ve aradaki her şeyi koordine eder.
300 puanlıktan fazla denetim
Her Airbnb Luxe evinin yeni ve iyi durumda olduğunun onayı şahsen verilir.
7/24 seyahat gözetimi
Her saatte, her soru için ayrıcalıklı, istek üzerine yardım.
Isıtmalı sonsuzluk havuzu
Pin pon masası
+ 1 adet daha
Bu ev hakkında sorunuz mu var?
Sizi doğrudan Airbnb Luxe seyahat tasarımcısına bağlayacağız. Tasarımcı her evi tanır ve tüm seyahatinizi planlamanıza yardımcı olabilecek bir karşılama görevlisi gibi çalışır.
Fiyatlandırma ve uygunluk
İptal Politikası ve Ev Kuralları
Rezervasyonu seyahatinizden 95 gün öncesine kadar iptal edin ve rezervasyonun toplam konaklama ücretlerinin yalnızca %50'sini ödeyin. Rezervasyonu seyahatin ilk 95 günü içinde iptal ederseniz rezervasyon için para iadesi yapılmaz.