Forested villa in wine country resort
5 misafir · 2 yatak odası · 2 banyo
Cleanse your palate—figuratively and literally—at The Estate Lodge at Calistoga Ranch. Tucked into a canyon on the shores of serene Lake Lommel in Napa Valley, on the grounds of a luxury resort, the villa offers the chance to reconnect with nature, renew relationships, relax over hiking or swimming and to refresh the spirit with a tour of the local vineyards. Two bedrooms and a peaceful setting make the property ideal for romantic getaways and family excursions alike.
What better way to take in the incredible oak and pine forest and surrounding hills than with a coffee in the villa’s outdoor living room, a nap on a lounge chair on the private terrace, a soak in the hot tub or dinner from the barbecue at the al-fresco table? The Estate Lodge even has an outdoor shower. In the evenings or in cooler weather, get a drink from the wet bar or wine cooler and cozy up to the fireplace. Don’t miss out on the shared resort amenities, either, from a heated swimming pool and wine seminars to painting, photography and fitness classes and bocce courts.
Weathered wood and stone give the lodge’s exterior all the charm of a mountain cabin, but the interiors have all the sophistication you’d expect from a luxury resort. In the living and dining areas, wood floors, tray ceilings and large windows create a refined backdrop for clean-lined, neutral-toned furnishings. It’s not as rustic as the natural setting, but the effect is just as calming. A formal dining room that seats six and a fully equipped kitchen mean there’s room for everyone to gather—and plenty of space to prepare the meal.
Each of the two bedrooms at The Estate Lodge has a king bed and en-suite bathroom; the master suite also has its own private terrace with an al-fresco shower and access to the hot tub. Larger parties can use the queen sofa bed if needed. Stand-alone bathtubs in the en-suite bathrooms invite you to soak after a day of sightseeing or wine tasting, and crisp white bed linens are ready to give you a sound sleep.
During your stay, be sure to explore the resort’s hiking trails and private lake access or take a guided bike tour to see more of the area. If you’ve come to see Napa Valley, drive to Oakville, 13 miles away, Santa Rosa, about 22 miles away, the town of Napa, 26 miles away, or Glen Ellen Village, 29 miles away. Take a day trip to Sonoma Plaza, 35 miles away, or Sonoma Coast State Beach, just over 48 miles away, or continue your California trip in San Francisco, 73.5 miles away. The closest airport to Calistoga Ranch is San Francisco International, about 85 miles away.
Copyright © 2016 Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Toiletries, Walk-in Closet, Television, Private terrace, Alfresco Shower, Direct Access to Hot Tub
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (or 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Toiletries, Walk-in Closet, Television
- Additional Bedding: Queen Size sofa bed available
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wine Cooler
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Wet bar
- Washer & Dryer
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Outdoor Living Room
- Terrace with lounge area
- Private parking space
- Alfresco shower
- Sun loungers
SHARED ACCESS TO CALISTOGA RESORT AMENITIES
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Private Wine Cave
- Wine Seminars and Classes
- Guided Winery Tours (at extra cost)
- Painting and Photography Classes
- Fitness Facility
- Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Resort Spa (at extra cost)
- Daily Newspaper
- Bocce Ball Courts
- Private Access to Lake
- Hiking Trails
- Guided Bike Tours
- Access to private on-site Vineyard
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Valet Service
- Refrigerator stocked with wine and refreshments daily
- Calistoga Ranch Resort Offerings ($55 plus tax per night, paid onsite)
- Bottle of Calistoga Ranch Wine
- Welcome glass of wine at check in
- Snacks & Beverages in the lodge (sodas & water)
- Wi Fi throughout the resort
- In room coffee, tea & hot chocolate
- Lobby coffee service
- Daily Newspapers
- Daily Wellness Sessions
- Friday Night Wine & Cheese GM Reception with local winery - 5pm to 6:30pm
- Complimentary use of Calistoga Ranch Spa facilities
- Access to Mercedes driving experience
- Complimentary use of bicycles
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 12.9 miles to Oakville
- 21.6 miles to Santa Rosa
- 26.1 miles to Town of Napa
- 29 miles to Glen Ellen Village
- 35.1 miles to Sonoma Plaza
- 73.5 miles to San Francisco
- 48.4 miles to Sonoma Coast State Beach
- 84.7 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
Her alanda beş yıldız alan sıra dışı evler
İyi durumda olan ve ustalıkla tasarlanmış her Airbnb Luxe evi, lüks olanaklar, hizmetler ve özel bir seyahat tasarımcısına sahiptir.
Airbnb Luxe farkı
Baştan sona seyahat planlaması
Seyahat tasarımcıları varışınızı, gidişinizi ve aradaki her şeyi koordine eder.
300 puanlıktan fazla denetim
Her Airbnb Luxe evinin yeni ve iyi durumda olduğunun onayı şahsen verilir.
7/24 seyahat gözetimi
Her saatte, her soru için ayrıcalıklı, istek üzerine yardım.
6 kişi için yemek alanı
Açık hava duşu
Oturma odası alanı
Eviyeli ev barı
+ 4 adet daha
San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
101 minimum sürüş süresi
21 minimum sürüş süresi
39 minimum sürüş süresi
42 minimum sürüş süresi
47 minimum sürüş süresi
56 minimum sürüş süresi
Bu ev hakkında sorunuz mu var?
Sizi doğrudan Airbnb Luxe seyahat tasarımcısına bağlayacağız. Tasarımcı her evi tanır ve tüm seyahatinizi planlamanıza yardımcı olabilecek bir karşılama görevlisi gibi çalışır.
Fiyatlandırma ve uygunluk
İptal Politikası ve Ev Kuralları
Seyahatinizden en fazla 95 gün önce iptal edin ve tam para iadesi alın. Seyahatinizden önceki 95 gün içinde iptal ederseniz rezervasyon bedeli iade edilmez.