Luxury home located just 1.5 Miles to the beach. Privacy, luxury, comfort and attention to detail is what you'll receive from the owners of this 3100 square foot home, perfect for multi-family vacations. Within minutes of downtown OC boardwalk.
LARGE luxury design comfortably accommodates 2-3 families. With a commitment to EXCELLENCE, special care is taken to provide the most comfortable vacation for every guest. Included with every reservation are fresh linens, towels and a starter kit with toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner and bath soap. The home offers 3100 square feet of living space with 4 bedrooms plus a den (with TV's in each of the 4 bedrooms). There are 2 master suites, one on the main floor & one on the 2nd floor, both with private baths. PLUS 2 additional bedrooms with a Jack & Jill bath. In addition to 4 bedrooms, There is a connecting den off of the fourth bedroom, offering another private sleeping area with a queen bed & (2) twin beds.
1st Floor Master: King
2nd Floor Master: King
Bedroom #3: Queen
Bedroom #4: King
PLUS: Daybed with pull out twin trundle
Den: 1 Double / 2 twin beds.
PLENTY of OUTDOOR living space offers plenty of privacy, large yard and covered patio with grill, outdoor fireplace and lounge furniture for morning coffee, a relaxing afternoon or evening.
Provided for your COMFORT & CONVENIENCE,
the home is equipped with:
Off street parking for several cars.
Extra Parking Pad for Boat Trailer.
Dual Zone Heating & Cooling
Insta-Hot Hot water Heaters for Endless Hot Water
Fully Stocked Kitchen (Including spices, paper towels, plastic wrap & foil)
Courtesy Starter kits with toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner, bath soap.
6 Burner Stove with Griddle & Double Ovens
(2) Pack n' Play (bring your own crib linens)
High Chair , Infant swing and (2) umbrella stroller
Fresh Linens & Bath Towels (Bring Beach Towels)
Iron & Ironing Board
Washer & Dryer
Cleaning Supplies & Vaccum
First Aide Kit
Hair Dryer in each Bath (3)
Secure Internet, Both Wi-Fi & Broadband
A Guide to Area Attractions
Entire house (garage upon request, otherwise access to garage is restricted)
1/2 acre private lot.
We are local and available for assistance at anytime.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
We no longer accept ALL ADULT GROUPS greater than 8 guests.
Minimum Age Policy: The average age of "all adult" groups must be at least 25.
10.5% Room Tax is included in pricing.
RENTAL RULES (We DO NOT rent to STUDENTS under the age of 25)
We do not accept reservations with more than 10 ADULTS.
(1) Smoking is allowed outside only.
(2) People other than those in the Guest party set forth in guest agreement may not stay overnight in the property.
(3) Noise control: The home is located in a neighborhood of primarily full-time residents. The person accepting responsibility is ultimately responsible for the behavior and noise levels of the guests. If neighboring homes file a complaint with the authorities, the homeowner reserves the right to end this agreement and remove all guests with no refunds or notice of warnings.
(4) The residence is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
Pets are NOT allowed.
6. Parking: The home is a private residence and parking Is allowed on the premises and in the Street as long as guests do not block any of the neighboring driveways. Jet skis or Boat Trailers may be parked in the driveway but NOT on the street. However, The homeowner is not liable for any loss or damages to any vehicle or recreational While parked on the premises.
(7) Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home. Damages or loss of linens will be deducted from any damage deposit.
(8) Fireplace: DO NOT leave any fire in the outdoor fireplace unattended.
Children should be supervised at all times while fireplace is being Used. Indoor fireplaces are NOT for use during the summer season.
(9) Water and Septic: The home is on a well and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages.
(10) Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless: A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guests
The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
We love hosting our guests in our beautiful home in West Ocean City. When our last child moved out, we decided to start traveling more so we bought an RV and decided to start renting our home to vacationers visiting in Ocean City. We have been renting our home since 2011, and really enjoy hosting travelers looking for an unforgettable vacation. We are well versed in traveling and offer the best of our traveling experience to our guests in 2nd to none accommodations. On our "downtime" we enjoy boating, traveling, camping, beach time with our children and grand children. Some of our favorite destinations are Florida, Williamsburg, Va, St. Lucia and Myrtle Beach. Our motto is based on the "Golden Rule" do unto others as you would want them to do unto you.