Access: 2 stations and 3 lines
1. Sumiyoshi(Hanzomon & Toei Shinjuku line)→5mins walk
2. Kinshicho(JR)→10 mins walk
Most of them are within 30mins by train
Within 10mins walk, there are 4 supermarket(one is 24-hour open) and lots of convenience store
There are 5 big department stores and 1 electronics retail store(Yodobashi) around Kinshicho station, where you can buy almost everything
We can speak also 日本語/中文/閩南語.
You can use our 3 bicycles for free!
This room has 2 separated beds(each with width of 0.9m). So it can be put together to form 1 big bed for couples, as well as be used for friends who can sleep separately.
We have 7 rooms. So if the date you want to stay is not available, please kindly also check our other rooms
room #1@skytree(can only stay 1 person)
Except my room, you can access all other space in my house.
We have 3 bicycles. Please contact us if you need to use.
Basically we love to communicate with people from all over the world, so please do not hesitate to speak with us. We can give you some information about how to travel/what to do in Japan. Also considering that some customers might just do not want to speak much, so I will try not to speak a lot with you if the conversation is not started by you:)
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
1. Please understand that we do not accept children, to keep a better environment for other guests.
2. Please keep quiet and walk silently after 10pm, thank you for your understanding.
3. Please do not smoke inside our house.
1. Please keep quiet and walk silently after 10pm, thank you for your understanding.
2. Please do not smoke inside our house.
We are China-born Japanese, and can speak English/日本語/中文/閩南語. We love to travel, and we keep spending around 1 month/year traveling abroad(This year we just visited Mexico).
I am an engineer working for semiconductor industry, and my wife is a fashion designer. We are very easy-going, and looking forward to communicating with people from all over the world(which is also why we love travel!)
¡Bienvenidos a nuestra casa!
Poco a poco estudio español, y pueden escribirme en español:)