Charming 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath craftsman style apartment in Dogtown near Washington University, Forest Park, Maplewood, Museums, Zoo, Science Ctr and 10 minutes from Busch Stadium. Convenient and Comfortable.
This is a kid friendly charming historical two-family flat. Self check-in. Home comfortably sleeps 6 with Master bedroom (1 Queen) with ample dresser and closet space. second bedroom has a daybed with a pullout trundle (2 Twins standard size 39"x 74") which may not be suitable for adults or very tall children and a Queen size air mattress. There is one full bath and a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave for all your needs (coffee maker, coffee & tea kettle). A dining room table with 6 chairs. Living room has a huge wrap around sofa with a flat screen TV. Wireless is available throughout the home. Washer & Dryer available in basement if needed. Also have a stroller, pack play and tons and tons of toys if you have kids.
The apartment has Air conditioning wall units and radiator heating.
the Butler pantry and a secondary refrigerator in mudroom will be off-limits to guests. Backyard is also off limits since we have a dog in the other apartment he will need to roam around the backyard.
I will make arrangements with you on where to get the keys. If I am able to meet you for an initial walk I will do so, otherwise I'll be available throughout your stay with any questions or issues, but will leave you to enjoy your stay!
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
Street is a one way and can be narrow if you are driving an SUV. You can park on either side of the street (no permit is needed). Please be aware of no parking signs on the first Tuesday of the month on right side of street from Noon to 3 pm and no parking on the first Wednesday of the month on the left side of the street from noon to 3 pm.
• No parties or events
• Not suitable for pets
• No smoking
• Backyard is off limits since we have a dog that roams the backyard
- Place all towels and bed sheets in a pile by the back door prior to departure.
- Place all used/dirty dishes in the dishwasher, turn on dishwasher (pod under sink) prior to departure
- Take out all trash: kitchen, small bins in bedrooms and anything in fridge.
- If more than 4 guests, please make sleeping arrangements with me prior to arrival so, I can provide air mattress.
- In addition, if anything breaks or is damaged during your stay, please let us know so we can fix it quickly.
- Please notify me once you have checked out so I know to clean for the next guests.
We hope you enjoy our home. As this is a residential neighborhood, its essential that we respect our neighbors/neighborhood.
Enjoy your stay!