Year-round cottage by the lake in New Hampshire's stunning White Mountains! Enjoy breath-taking views, swimming, fishing, canoeing and kayaking, stunning foliage, skiing, snowshoeing, and ice skating.
Year-round cottage by the lake in New Hampshire's stunning White Mountains! Mirror Lake is a fifty-acre, spring-fed lake where you can enjoy breath-taking views, swimming from the beach, fishing, canoeing and kayaking all during spring and summer months. In the fall enjoy stunning foliage that only New Hampshire can offer, and after hiking and leaf peeping, curl up by the fireplace with a warm cup of cider. In the winter, ski, snowmobile, snowshoe and ice skate, then discover all the stars of the winter sky. This cottage truly has it all!
In addition to beautiful views and incredible opportunities for adventure, there are frequent wildlife sightings, including eagles, moose, deer, wild turkeys and loons.(Rumor has it that moose have been spotted swimming across the lake!)
Whitefield is also centrally located to many northern New Hampshire attractions and sights, including Santa's Village, Story Land, Clark's Trading Post, The Flume, Lost River, Whale's Tale Water Park and the Mount Washington Auto Road. Love to ski? Cannon, Bretton Woods, Loon, and plenty more are all close by. Also near shopping, antiquing, GOOD restaurants, horseback riding, skating, snowmobiling and cross-country and downhill skiing.
Bright and colorful this is the most extraordinary rental cottage around.
Sleeps five-plus: Double bed in loft, double bed in bedroom, fold-out single futon in living room or the three-seater couch. Kitchen is fully equipped and seats two; there's also a furnished, screened-in front porch and a large fire pit in the yard. DVD, VCR, books, and board games.
You will have access to the cottage, as well as the grounds, including private water access.
I am always just a message away if you have questions, need a recommendation for a good restaurant, or have a concern.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
While this is a wonderful spot where you have seasonal fun there is no jet skiing and motor boats with more than 5 HP are not allowed on the lake.
The second bedroom is a loft, accessible by a loft ladder.
We use the cottage to relax, unwind, and unplug. We have made a conscious decision not to have internet access.
This is our home away from home and an association with some simple rules to follow. A Reminder to Guests of the Lakeside Condominium Association:
• Please help keep the property clean! After using the common areas and/or beach areas please dispose of all trash, litter, cans, and cigarette butts.
• Please fill in any sand castles, holes, or trenches on the beach! When leaving the beach at the end of the day, please fill in any sand castles, holes, or trenches that were made. These holes and trenches are trip hazards to other guests (especially after dark) and also promote erosion of the beach if left unattended.
• Please keep your pet on a leash at all times and clean up after your pet! For obvious reasons, pet waste is more than just a nuisance. The owners and the people that help maintain the property work very hard to keep the grounds in the best condition possible. We need your cooperation in this area.
• Please be considerate of other guests. The cottages are located very close to one another so please avoid excessive noise or loud music.
• Small boats and motors only. Mirror Lake does not allow boats over 14 ft. or motors over 5 HP. Small boats and canoes should be locked when not in use to prevent unauthorized use.
• Please do not store trash or garbage on your porch or outside your cottage. Please dispose of all trash in the dumpster located in the upper parking area. Animals (including black bears) visit the property after dark and will do their best to make a mess of improperly stored trash bags.
• Please park vehicles only in designated parking areas. Water and septic lines criss-cross the entire property and parking on the grass or other areas could break one of these underground lines.
If you have any questions about the use of the property or questions about the Whitefield area, please don't hesitate to contact me!
Please enjoy your visit!