My place is close to restaurants and dining, the beach, family-friendly activities, nightlife, and public transport. You’ll love my place because of the coziness, the views, and the location. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
This fabulous, spacious, elegantly decorated and furnished one bedroom condo in the luxurious "Island Vista" resort, famously nicknamed "The Island", enjoys every luxury detail and enjoys breathtaking direct oceanfront views. Newly refurbished in 2016, with new carpets, upholstery and curtains, the master bedroom has 2 queen size beds with top quality, new pillow-top mattresses and 600 thread-count luxury Egyptian cotton linens. The bedroom has a built-in closet, a luggage rack and chest of drawers with a new 42' flat screen LCD HDTV and internet capable blu-ray player. The radio alarm clock also doubles as a charger for your i-phone/i-pod. The bathroom is fully tiled with a tub/shower combination, vanity with granite counter-top, and WC. There is a built-in hairdryer and extra thick and fluffy luxury towels. The unit is fully equipped with a washer and dryer for laundry convenience. The kitchen is fully stocked with every convenience a cook would want. There are white Shaker cabinets, solid granite counter-tops for that chic and luxurious feel, new top of the line coffee maker, toaster, kettle, all utensils, crockery and flatware, and full size refrigerator and freezer, stove, microwave and a slimline dishwasher. The kitchen also enjoys a fabulous ocean view, and provides seating for 2 more guests at the granite breakfast bar. The main living/dining area is extremely spacious and luxuriously furnished with a queen sleeper/sofa, a drop down full murphy-bed, a four-seater dining set, a rocker recliner armchair, two more armchairs, a coffee table and TV consul with new 52' flat screen LED HDTV and internet capable blu-ray player. The living room opens to a roomy balcony enjoying unadulterated and uninterrupted oceanfront and views. The balcony is furnished with 2 upgraded wicker rocking chairs and also 4 stacking chairs with matching tables. The condo is high enough up to avoid the pool noise in summer and enjoy total privacy. This condo is second to none in spacious accommodation, luxury appointments, attention to every detail and is in pristine condition. The resort offers a fabulous, award winning full-service bar and restaurant right on site and the beachfront spa services and fabulous pools are just amazing. There is no better resort to get away from the noise and stay in close proximity to all the attractions without having to listen to everyone else enjoying them while you are trying to relax! For a superior, more classy experience of Myrtle Beach - this is the place to stay.
The whole 1050 sqft condo is yours including the private ocean front balcony. The common resort facilities are free for your use, please wear pool bands and there is a fitness room key for your use in the condo. There is also a parking pass for free parking in one of the two attached garages.
I will not be available in person, but you can reach me at any time by email or on my cell (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). In the event that you need assistance then I have an on site representative who lives close by who can be there in minutes.
- Quiet Hours 11pm-8am
- Please use pool deck showers to rinse off sand from bodies, feet, and beach toys
- Do not hang towels e.t.c off balcony rails
- Do not feed the birds
- No smoking anywhere in the resort including the balcony
- No animals of any kind are permitted
- No parties or events are permitted
- Limit of 2 vehicles for parking at the property and all parking passes must be clearly displayed
- All guests must sign our rental agreement
- All guests must take out our $59 damage insurance policy through CSA Insurance to insure for all accidental damage to our vacation home. There is no cost to the guest for this insurance beyond the $59 purchase price of the policy. The owner will email the invitation to take out this insurance direct to the renter. Access codes to property is provided when insurance is taken out. Failure to purchase said insurance will result in cancellation of the stay.
-Security deposit is in place for intentional damages and/or theft.
- HOA regulations mandate that the renting and responsible individual must be at least 25 years of age and must be present in the property during the rental period.
- Parents may not rent the condo for use by those under the age of 25 unless the renting parent is present with the group for the rental period. Violators are evicted with forfeiture of rental monies paid.
- Fire Marshall regulations stipulate that a maximum of 8 persons are permitted to occupy this property. Exceeding this number will lead to immediate eviction and forfeiture of rental monies.