If you are looking to stay close to the nature in a quiet place, ecological environment and clean air, we are happy to welcome you!
Our house is authentic with stone or clay walls, wooden ceilings and floors, and typical local stone roof.
Our restored house is in a calm rural area, offering privacy and amazing mountain view.
We are just 15 min by car east of Apriltsi - one of the entrances of "Central Balkan National Park".
We would like to offer you this unique experience!
• Parental responsibility: Children must be under constant parental supervision.
• Smoking: Guests are welcome to smoke outdoors, but NOT inside the house.
• Fireplaces: Fireplaces can be used, this MUST be initiated and supervised by the host.
• Shoes: Feel free to keep your shoes on the ground floor. Remember to take your shoes off on the upper floor.
• Food in Bedrooms: Guests should avoid eating in the bedrooms.
• Kitchen Equipment: Guests are allowed to use the kitchen, all the equipment and cutlery.
• Washing machine: Guests can use the washing machine. No charge.
• Quiet Hours: No special requirements.
• Additional Visitors: Guests can invite their own guest during the day.
• Pets: Pets are allowed only on the ground floor.
Guests will receive a house manual with full list of the property details, rules and local recommendations one week before arrival.
Upon arrival, we will need the first and last names of each guest for registration.
PLEASE LET US KNOW YOUR EXPECTED TIME OF ARRIVAL AT LEAST ONE DAY IN ADVANCE.