If you're into fishing, you know that this is 'The walleye capital of the world', with plenty of perch fishing as well, just a few miles from our lake access marina.
We are located off of State route 2 which is the 'Lake Erie Scenic Coastal Road'.
Since we are situated about halfway between Toledo and Sandusky, Ohio, we are about 1/2 hour from Cedar Point Amusement Park and minutes from the Ottawa County Wildlife Preserve (MageeMarsh) and Port Clinton where you can catch a boat ride to Put-in-Bay, Kelly's Island and several other scenic islands of Lake Erie.
Our resort has a beautiful heated pool, that the condo is only steps away from, a catch and release pond, tennis court, basketball court, fish cleaning stations and a 30' dock if you need one.
We furnish all linens and towels and do the cleaning after your visit, so all you have to do is relax and have fun.
NO SMOKING IS PERMITTED IN CONDO
Pets are allowed with prior approval and additional fee.
The entire living space, which includes bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and enclosed porch. Also the resort pool which is right next to the condo.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
There is no cleaning fee but there is a 7% tax and fees which well be add on.
1. The maximum number of overnight guests is five people.
2. Pets are only allowed in the unit with prior written permission.
3. Please use the fish cleaning stations to clean your fish and do not clean fish in the condo.
4. Don't take items out of the condo unless they are intended for the outdoors (i.e. beach chairs and towels, coolers, etc.
We also have association rules that are strictly enforced. They are:
1. Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere in the condo or screened porch (outside, away from the condo is fine).
2. Be respectful of neighbors – quiet time is before 8 am and after 10 PM.
3. NO Fueling boats at the docks. This is a safety rule strictly enforced by the condominium association.
4. No grills or flames under carport (please move grills to the driveway or side of the condo)
5. Parking is allowed in the area that aligns with your condo's carport; parking on the road is not permitted. Illegally parked cars/boats/trailers are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the guest(s).
6. If using the pool, obey all posted signs and warnings.
7. Clean up after your dog and place trash only in the dumpsters located throughout the unit.