Condo/Apartment Mins from Universal Studios & Harry Potter; walking distance to Warner Bros Studios & Tour; close to Disney, ABC, NBC, & Hollywood. Located on a charming and quiet tree-lined street in upscale neighborhood. 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, full Kitchen, and Living Room that opens to gorgeous private yard patio. 1 Parking spot available.
Family Condo Apartment-Villa that offers Comfort, Convenience, Value and Safety. Full unit in a condo building; with two lovely bedrooms, spacious and sunny living room, full kitchen, and gorgeous private yard patio.
Private parking steps from gated backyard patio entrance.
Family and kid-friendly. Small trained pets are welcome.
- Private Entrance
- We provide one Parking Spot behind the building
- Street parking available. City code does not allow parking on driveway
- Coin Laundry available behind next door building
- Guests are greeted at check-in and check-out. We live close to the property and interaction with host is negotiable.
- Please inform Check-in and Check-out times one week prior to arrival for us to meet.
- We can provide babysitting, petsitting, driver and cleaning for a fee as requested. Please inquire for rates and service availability. Our housekeepers can provide daily or weekly housekeeping for a fee.
- Extra unregistered guests must pay a minimum of $20 per night plus cleaning fees ($30 after checkin).
No Smoking. No unregistered guests. Booking prices are for 4 guests; each extra guest cleaning cost is $20+ per guest per night. Please register all full names (as listed in ID and passports) for security and building access.
Events, parties, and Film Shoots need prior authorization from owners.
No late night loud music or noise making (nothing after 9pm). And of course no open flames and no weapons; firearms are prohibited.
Small trained pets can be considered but only with prior approval, pets must be house trained and/or crate trained. Pets are not to be left alone in the house. Housekeeping will charge an extra cleanup fee of $300+ for any pet accidents.
Housekeeping will charge an extra cleanup fee of $300+ for smoking.
Prior to checkout please remove your trash and recycling.
Please be courteous to all neighbors. Property Manager, Agent and owner have the right to inspect the apartment at anytime. Our staff including Gardener, Housekeeper, Handyman, Electrician may need access as needed to perform their jobs.
As a reminder this Airbnb property is our Home and not a hotel; please treat it as your own Home.