This building is a “soft-landing" for creative professionals seeking a home-base while filming movies, producing albums or making culturally relevant contribution. We love to host large groups from across the globe. Last year we hosted 1000+ guests!
This 12 unit lofts building offers panoramic views of the city! Located in the Albert Kahn designed warehouse district, this building sits in the cradle of America's Industrial Design Revolution. Each unit ranges from (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)SF. First floor units are two story lofts and second floor units are three story lofts with private roof terraces.
The units are fully furnished and include items such as: 50 inch flatscreen tv’s, Keurig coffee maker, tea distiller, pots, pans, plates, towel and WIFI of course!
Note: $350 smoking fine
We live and work in this neighborhood. Thus, we are always down for a beer and dialogue. Our work revolves around neighborhood development so if you are coming to Detroit to learn or contribute— we may be able to point you in the right direction.
- Please, no smoking inside of the loft.
- All visitors need to be approved prior to arrival date.
- Events, gatherings, parties need special approval prior to booking.
- Damage to property or stolen items will be reconciled.
- Noise levels will be monitored by on-site team.
- Late check out and early check in arrangements need to be made in advance.
- Lockouts, lost keys will be billed back to guest.
- Parking in gated lot is reserved for one car per unit.
- Please refrain from any acts that can cause a fire hazard.
- Lost and found items will be shipped back at guest's expense.
- Please do not move furniture.
Bu ev sahibinin diğer mekânları için 662 değerlendirmesi bulunuyor.Diğer değerlendirmeleri görüntüleyin