Casa Purnell is a self catering 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, Las Gaviotas villa with an 180 degree view of the Pacific Ocean.
Las Gaviotas HOA Rules and Regulations
1. Noise: Quiet Time 10pm – 8am. Nuisance noise levels are prohibited.
2. Home Occupancy: Two persons per legal bedroom.
3. Speed Limit: 8 miles per hour.
4. Vehicles & Parking: No water vehicles allowed in Las Gaviotas. All vehicles must have a “Vehicle
Permit” on windshield. Two vehicles per home. Excess vehicles park outside complex. Motor homes,
campers, trailers and buses not permitted. Motor cycles used between home and gate only. Vehicles
impeding traffic will be towed.
5. Visual Nuisance: Laundry, wetsuits & towels hanging on railings and parapets is prohibited.
6. Public Behavior: Disorderly conduct, public nudity, illegal drug use, bribery are prohibited. Law
enforcement will be called.
7. Misconduct: Physically threatening a person is prohibited. Law enforcement will be called.
8. Glass Containers: Prohibited outside of homes in Common Areas.
9. Fireworks: No fireworks or exploding devices allowed at any time.
10. Animals: Renters, guests and visitors cannot have pets in the complex.
11. Fire Pits: To be attended at all times. No roof top fire pits allowed.
12. Pool: Hours 8am to Midnight. No wetsuits. Diapered children prohibited in pool. Children under
13 years must have adult supervision. Posted rules apply.
13. Spa: Hours 8am to Midnight. No wetsuits. No children under 15years. Posted rules apply.
14. Beach: Hours 6am to Midnight. Fires in fire rings only.
15. Children’s Playground and Putting Green: Hours 9am to 6pm. Posted rules apply.
16. Tennis Court: Hours 8am to 10pm. Tennis only. Tennis footwear required. Posted rules apply.
17. Streets and Walkways: Skates, skateboards, rollerblades prohibited. Bicycles & golf carts are
restricted to streets only.
18. Umbrellas: Blocking forward ocean views is prohibited.
19. Flags/Banners Displays: Prohibited.
20. Members Facilities Only: Library, computer room and Gym. Minors must be accompanied by
21. Soliciting/Vendors: Written approval from Administrator required.
22. Visitors: (When preapproved by owner) Hours 8 am to 10pm. Identification document required
I am a Long Beach native currently raising two boys, 2 and 4 years old. I have traveled to 23 different countries throughout the world and have been a visitor to Las Gaviotas since 1977.