This charming apartment, very quiet, has a terrace overlooking the rooftops of Rome.
It is situated, close Spanish Steps and Popolo square.
The Lovenest Terrace will give you a beautiful view over the rooftops and you can eat and relax there during sunny days.
Equipped with air conditioning, wifi and screen TV.
You can ask for an unforgettable tour with a private guide, as:
- a night at the Vatican Museum;
- a day at Colosseum and Ancient Rome tour;
- a Cooking classes;
- a walking tour.
The apartment is located in the center of the city, in a historic building, on the fourth floor without elevator.
It is available for a couple , for a family with two children or for business trips.
Little Market, stays in the same way, in front of the doorway.
Internet and WIFI line for laptop, smartphone and tablet.
Air conditioning is free.
Linen and towels are provided.
Possibility to arrange a private car from and to the Airport.
I accept also 1 night booking, please contact me if you need.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
- The stairs in the building are very steep.
- The sofa-bed (120 x 175 cm) in the living-room is ok for 2 kids under 10 or 1 average-sized adult.
- The cleaning fee is of € 50.00 to pay cash.
- The cleaning fee after the first week is of € 35,00 for every next week.
- For check-in after 20:00 there will be an extra charge of €30.00.
- Check in after 22:00 is not available .
- I ask to my guests to pay special attention to the collection of waste , thanks.
Final cleaning is of € 50,00.
LATE CHECK IN after 20:00: extra charge of € 30,00.
The check in after 22:00 is not available.
I kindly ask my guests to be respectful of the apartment and the neighborhood , and pay special attention to the collection of waste .
Smooking is not allowed inside, only outside on the terrace.
Sono mamma e architetta.
Amo viaggiare, il mare, camminare e conoscere nuove persone provenienti da tutto il mondo.
Benvenuti a Roma, la mia casa è stata pensata per rendere il vostro soggiorno meraviglioso!