'Relax, regroup and rejuvenate in the beautiful Limpinwood Valley.'
Only 50 minutes from the Gold Coast, Coolangatta airport, sandy beaches and Byron Bay, our little cabin, was created to allow you the space and time to catch up on that R&R in some good old fashioned country air.
A scenic 5 min drive to the artisan village,Tyalgum, you can find many country charms, as well as enjoy a massage, swim at the stunning waterhole, climb the famous Mt Warning or simply just enjoy the view!
- We ask all guests to please refrain from wearing dirty shoes inside the cabin and suggest warm indoor slippers in the cooler seasons (May-August).
- Guest are welcome to invite visitors, we just ask that no loud parties and excessive use of alcohol takes place. No illegal drugs will be tolerated on the premises.
- Visitors are not charged a fee unless they use the second queen bed, of which a fee of $40 applies. Guests who choose to use both beds on their stay will be charged the extra bed fee of $40 also.
- Measures are taken to the best of our ability to assure your privacy, however, we do reside on the property in a separate house to the cabin and it can be expected to see us on occasion from a distance.
- Please feel free to contact us for any further details you may have and so as we can make your stay as enjoyable as possible.