Unique loft, BEST location on 36 street between 5/6 avenue. Very few apartments near 5th avenue. Easy walk to subways on both east and west sides. Walking times: 7 minutes to Times Square, 2 minutes to Macys, 3 minutes to Empire State building.
1) queen canopy bed
2) queen size mattress
3) full size mattress
- very unique studio loft with queen bed. additional queen size mattress available. full size futon mattress also available. sofa is 128 inches wide, or 325 cm and very comfortable for 1 person.
- very high ceilings (11 feet, or 3.5 meters)
- very nicely furnished. all of the furniture is from high end stores.
- high end stereo system
- walk up building. no elevator. apartment is on the 1st floor, up exactly 10 steps.
- fresh towels and bed linens are included
- please check my calendar for the price for your requested dates
- you pay airbnb by credit card when you book. they hold the money until after you arrive, then the money is sent to me.
I lived in New York for 13 years, and loved every minute of it. If you have any questions about the city, I'm happy to help! I love traveling as well, and have been to 45 countries.