If you dream to wake up early to watch the beautiful dawn; swim in the cool early morning water at the beach in front of the house or at the pool; relax at the verandas watching the breathtaking colors of the sunset, this is the ideal place for you!
- The total number of guests staying at the property may not exceed the number of sleeping places specified. In case of extra beds or baby cots, please inform us before arrival in order to check if possible. People other than those in the guest party set above may not stay overnight in the property.
- Guests are responsible to ensure that the property is left in a reasonable condition of cleanliness and in the same condition of repair as upon arrival.
- Smoking is only allowed outdoors.
- Guests shall allow the owner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The owner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
- The owner and the property manager will be available to respond to any guest inquiries during their stay.
- The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables. The house is provided with house alarm and external cameras.
- The owner and the property manager are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- The owners shall be liable for events beyond their control, which may interfere with guests' occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather. No rebate or refund will be offered in these circumstances.
Me, Maria Virginia, and my husband, Angelos, we are a couple who loves traveling around the world, exploring ways of life new to us and admiring other civilizations.
Our marriage in life, led us to marry our passion of our studies in that beautiful villa, "Villa al Mare" . Me -graduate of Glion Institute of Higher Education- and my husband - Civil Engineer- created that villa with love to our town and Cretan nature, and we are available to anyone who wants to discover the beauties of our city and Crete island.