This is a 450 sqft one bedroom apartment with a queen size bed. Most of the furnishings have been recently updated and include pieces from West Elm, Restoration Hardware and Dwell. The is apartment is very comfortable and quiet.
My girlfriend Lizz just helped me redecorate the space so mostly everything is brand new. There is a queen bed in the bedroom and a comfortable couch and lounge chair in the living room as well as a 55 inch LED TV with cable and chromecast. There is a full kitchen and bathroom with excellent water pressure in the shower!
Please inquire via email as NY State Laws have changed.
Whenever needed! Either myself or my girlfriend will be reachable the entire duration of your stay.
1) Please take your shoes off in the house - There's a spot by the front door you can leave them.
2) Please lock the door when you leave and when you come back to the apartment - check the door to make sure it's closed all the way.
3) No smoking in the apartment, but you're welcome to smoke outside of the building.
4) Bathroom/shower: keep shower curtain totally closed so water doesn't get all over the floor - if it does, please clean it up right away. Please also be sure to remove hair from the drain.
7) Stove: if you use the stove, please make sure the burners are turned off completely.
8) Kitchen: if you cook, please clean up immediately, rinse dishes off and place everything in the drying rack.
9) Please do not eat in the bedroom. There is a folding table in the kitchen that can be moved in front of the couch to eat.
10) If you're planning to buy any food, whether perishable or not, let me know so I can make a place for it in the refrigerator and cabinets. Please don't leave any food or drinks on the counter tops and be sure to throw everything away before you leave.
11) Personal items: please keep personal items tidy in the bedroom - do not leave things laying around the apartment in the living room area.
12) No guests allowed in the apartment under any circumstances. If you are caught violating this rule you will be asked to leave immediately.
13) I only transact through Airbnb, meaning I don't extend bookings/extra nights in cash or anything like that. It's all arranged and paid through the Airbnb platform.
14) I don't provide laundry service for guests, but there is a dry cleaner on the corner for drop off and pick up if you are here for more than a couple of days.
15) In general, clean up after yourself when you're here and when you check out.
16) When you check out, please pull the sheets/pillowcases off the bed and leave them in the provided laundry bag. If you used any of the towels, make sure to leave them with the sheets so I can wash them after you check out.
17) Check-in time is after 4pm
18) Check-out time: 11am or earlier. If you have a lot of time before your flight, you can leave your bags and come back to get them when it's time to go to the airport.