7mins to Shinjuku station, the central of Tokyo!
Japanese style SAMURAI ROOM!
You can get a precious experience while staying in the center of TOKYO!
Many restaurants around my home, multi-national dishes!
Quiet and safe room.
Narita/Haneda airport:Direct train/bus!(No change trains/buses)
Tokyo station:Direct train!(No change trains)
Welcome to Tokyo
Thank you so much to looking my room
I am looking forward your reservation.
- Shinjyuku St.(7mins/walk)
** Room **
- Small size double bed x1
- Futon for sleep x3
(max party for 5)
** Amenity **
- Free portable WIFI(possible to take it outside)
- Bath towel / Face towel(number of people)
- Bath room (shampoo / conditioner / body soap)
- Hair dryer
- Laundry detergent
- Washing machine
- Bathroom dryer
- Air-conditioned (A/C)
Since our place is your home during your stay in Tokyo, you can freely use everything inside it.
Additionally, we provide many amenities including: fresh towels and linens, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair dryer, microwave and kettle.
· Our home is equipped with air conditioning.
· 2 single beds and one single Japanese futon available.
· Cutlery and kitchenware provided.
If you have any questions regarding what you will have access to, please do not hesitate to contact us.
· We have created a Welcome Guide to ensure your smooth and pleasant stay in Tokyo. This includes: directions from Tokyo's airports, specific directions from the nearest train station to our place, information on how to use the appliances in our home and our personal recommendations for exploring Tokyo!
· You can contact us through the Airbnb messaging system at any time during your stay.
No smoking in this room.
No holding a party in this room.
Please take your shoes off when you come in this room.
Please sign the contract, which I left in the room. It is necessary to use the room legally.
24 Aralık 2017 - 3 Ocak 2018 aralığında minimum konaklama 3 gecedir.
Bu ev sahibinin diğer mekânları için 49 değerlendirmesi bulunuyor.Diğer değerlendirmeleri görüntüleyin
I was born and raised in Tokyo but i am transferred to osaka now...
so i wanted to rent my cozy houses to guests:-D
let me introduce myself lil bit more..
I met lots of frds from overseas when I was a university student.
I was able to experience the cultures of many foreign countries through my frds! well..which was super fantastic!
one of the other reasons that i started air bnb is to keep touching upon different cultures:-)
Japan also has a specific and beautiful culture.
So I'd like to show other countries the attraction of it.
and,I want to make a lot of foreign friends through Airbnb.
i wish you the best stay in my room
Please contact me anytime if you have any questions:)