Notice: When you book a shared room, you'll be sharing your bedroom and the entire space with other people. For you own sake we strongly encourage you to look for a private listing if you are not comfortable with sleeping in our living room, where you wouldn't have any privacy.
Please see the main listing here: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/8715290
If the main listing is already booked you can book this listing.
You need to obey and be aware of the following:
1) We will terminate your booking without mercy if you snore during the nights. This is for the sake of the other (at least) 5 people that share the apartment with you. For your own sake, check yourself with the app SnoreLab before sending us a booking request. We don't want you to end up out on the streets in the middle of high season.
2) Only vegan food is allowed in the apartment. This means food that contains honey, dairy products, any kind of flesh of animals, including fish, are therefore not allowed in the apartment.
3) We do not host smokers. That's why as a smoker you do not have any other choices than finding another accommodation.
4) Absolutely no footwear, inside, on the floor. Not because we live in a laboratory clean room but it's in order to ease the cleaning. So please take off your footwear before entering the apartment.
5) Since we are humans and need oxygen, even tough it's cold we will open (all) the windows a couple of times for a couple of minutes during the day and also night, to air out and breath.
6) It's not allowed to use the beds without linen. We will provide fresh linen which you need to put on yourself at check-in and you need to take them off again at check-out.
7) We don't want our clothes and our apartment to smell like a fast food restaurant. That's why it's strictly forbidden to use oil for the purpose of frying your food. You can still use oil in your food for other purposes than frying.
8) The hook hanging above your bed should not be used for anything other than the apartment key. It's because it will easily fall off.
9) You can check-in anytime after 12 (noon) and you can check-out anytime before 12 (noon). It's okay to leave your luggage as you wish.
10) Remember this is our home you will be staying in. Please do not move our things around and do not open whatever that is labeled "private".
11) You need to read and follow the extra notes around the house when you arrive.
Furthermore you need to notice the following:
A) Regarding the key to the apartment, we got a self check-in system. You need to be independent and get the key from a locked box yourself. An instruction about this will be available for you after your booking is confirmed.
B) Off course it's your responsibility to find out which transportation you need to use in order to get to the apartment. However, we have made a clear and accurate instruction about the transportation which will be available after your booking is confirmed.
C) You might want to bring a couple of earplugs and an eye mask since we don't have curtains and the highway outside can be busy and noisy.
D) We do not provide towels so remember to bring your own towel with you.
E) Because of many important reasons, you need to be able to communicate in English (or Danish or Farsi) verbally if you want us to share our home with you. If that is a struggle for you, we respectfully suggest you to find another accommodation.
Bu ev sahibinin diğer mekânları için 196 değerlendirmesi bulunuyor.Diğer değerlendirmeleri görüntüleyin