In the heart of Lexington's Ashland Park/Chevy Chase, within a mile of UK Campus, Rupp Arena, Downtown. Walking distance to Commonwealth Stadium, Henry Clay's Historic Estate, Christ the King Cathedral, Fine Dinning, and wonderful shopping!
• Check-in time is 4PM.
• Not suitable for pets
• No smoking
Check out time is 11:00 am
Our expectations are that our guest treat our home with respect and that you enjoy yourselves here as much as we have! I try to be there to greet each guest. If this can not be arranged, I need for our guest to call me at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) upon arrival. Upon departing the same procedure should be followed.
1. Only person's registered may use our facilities. (Events or parties are only allowed if discussed upon making the reservation. Of course an extra charge will be expected!)
2. A maximum of two cars are allowed in the driveway. There is no street parking available to our guests!
3. There is zero tolerance for smoking! If you are a smoker, DO NOT apply to use our facilities!
4. No drugs including marijuana are allowed on the property!
5. We do not have accommodations for pets!
6. The 1st and 2nd floors of our home and gardens with our outdoor living space are open to our guests.
7. The downstairs basement with it's own outdoor garden entrance is private and not open to our guests!
8. Daily Maid service for the first floor is from 11:00-1:00! (Optional)
9. Outdoor lights, indoor lights, bedroom window air conditioners, bathroom fans, and television are to be turned off when leaving each time you leave for an excursion!
10. Wet towels are to be left in hampers designated for that in each bedroom.
We live in a quiet community and our street and our block are very quiet. We ask that you conduct yourself in a manner that is fitting for our neighborhood.
I am the father of two adult children and the grandfather of five grand children! I am a retired teacher, at risk counselor, and an interim associate principal at one of the five local high schools in Fayette County. I am the former owner of Unique Catering by Tim Carson. I have been doing volunteer work as the area representative of a mission organization in Haiti known as International Christian Development Mission or ICDM!
The last 2 and 1/2 years I have worked as a Missionary in Uganda working with a new organization entitled SLEM. Spirit Led Educational Ministries teaches the love of God through Jesus Christ through literacy programs in Resource Centers in the East African villages! 90% of our profit from our rentals goes to building and furnishing Resource Centers! By using Airbnb in renting our home, please know you are ultimately helping to empower the children of Uganda and East Africa! Thank you for choosing our home during your stay in Lexington and the surrounding area.