In the heart of Lexington's Ashland Park/Chevy Chase, within a mile of UK Campus, Rupp Arena, Downtown. Walking distance to Commonwealth Stadium, Henry Clay's Historic Estate, Christ the King Cathedral, Fine Dinning, and wonderful shopping!
A charming home in the middle of a historical neighborhood which was part of the Henry Clay estate in by gone years. There are no two homes alike on the exterior as well as the interior of each property. The value of this unique area is priceless when considering the charm and convenience in Lexington.
The 1st and 2nd floors of our home and gardens are open to our guests. On the first floor, our guests will find the Living Room, Dinning Room, open gourmet Kitchen, our Wine Room flooded with sunshine in the afternoon, and our den which spills out on to our large brick patio and gardens. The Gazebo and Cabana are part of our outdoor living space also for our guests to enjoy as well, but of course they are much more lush in late, late Spring and Summer! The basement, with its outdoor garden entrance, is not open to our guest!
The second floor of our home you will find three cozy bedrooms (all sharing, with doorless entrances, on to one common central foyer) and under the fourth gable a unique bathroom! All rooms on the second floor are cozy dormer type rooms with privacy curtains! (See pictures)
I will be happy to assist you during your stay and decision making process. My email and phone will be given upon reservation confirmation!
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
Our second floor has three bedrooms and one of the bathrooms under four Gables of the roofline. Under the left gable at the top of the stairs you will find a double bed that sleeps two. The front gable room has a daybed which sleeps one. The larger back Gable has a queen size bed that sleeps two. The lounge sofa in the den is probably my favorite place to sleep! There are linens, pillows, blankets, and comforter for the person choosing to sleep on the sofa! Linens are located in the closet at the top of the staircase!
The second floor of our home finds three gabled bedrooms (all sharing and opening on to one common central foyer).Under the fourth gable we have a unique bathroom! All bedrooms on the second floor are cozy dormer type rooms with DOORLESS entrances opening on to the main shared foyer! Privacy curtains frame each entrance!
• Check-in time is 4PM.
• Not suitable for pets
• No smoking
Check out time is 11:00 am
Our expectations are that our guest treat our home with respect and that you enjoy yourselves here as much as we have! I try to be there to greet each guest. If this can not be arranged, I need for our guest to call me at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) upon arrival. Upon departing the same procedure should be followed.
1. Only person's registered may use our facilities. (Events or parties are only allowed if discussed upon making the reservation. Of course an extra charge will be expected!)
2. A maximum of two cars are allowed in the driveway. There is no street parking available to our guests!
3. There is zero tolerance for smoking! If you are a smoker, DO NOT apply to use our facilities!
4. No drugs including marijuana are allowed on the property!
5. We do not have accommodations for pets!
6. The 1st and 2nd floors of our home and gardens with our outdoor living space are open to our guests.
7. The downstairs basement with it's own outdoor garden entrance is private and not open to our guests!
8. Daily Maid service for the first floor is from 11:00-1:00! (Optional)
9. Outdoor lights, indoor lights, bedroom window air conditioners, bathroom fans, and television are to be turned off when leaving each time you leave for an excursion!
10. Wet towels are to be left in hampers designated for that in each bedroom.
We live in a quiet community and our street and our block are very quiet. We ask that you conduct yourself in a manner that is fitting for our neighborhood.