Just in the center. Unique design. A few steps from the sea. An amazing view.
Exclusive, bright, spacious and unique flat in downtown. The apartment is decorated with a unique style reflecting Turkish culture and history. It has the view of the Maiden's Tower in the Bosphorus.
The whole space has recently been renewed with the spirit of nature. Each unique peace in the flat has a special taste and style. Every item has connection with nature and history creating a peaceful and cultural atmosphere. The whole facade of the flat has glass window with the full view of Bosphorus facing toward the Maiden's Tower which is known as the most romantic monument in the middle of the water where you can see the view from both the living room and the bedroom. It is an amazing feeling to wake up to that wonderful sea view.
It is a safe area. Even though it is in the middle of everything, it stands in a corner where you can find peace and serenity.
It is located in one of the best street in Cihangir, Beyoglu. It has a safe neighborhood where mainly Turkish famous actors live. You will live on the top of Istanbul's heart. It is only 2 minutes walk to Kabatas, Tophane and 5 minutes walk to Taksim square and all touristic areas.
It's in a dynamic street where you can eat, shop and meet locals but also positioned in a calm and quiet area where you can have a rest after a heavy day of exploring the city.
I provide fresh clean linens and towels for your use during your stay. Not only the apartment and the street are very quite during the day and night but also from everywhere in the flat you can see the panoramic bosphorus view.
**The apartment is on the first floor.
THE LIVING ROOM:
- Visco & orthopedic L shaped velvet sofa bed and couch
(it could turn into a comfortable double size bed plus single bed)
- Artistic design dining table with two benches
- Two wooden arm chairs covered with leather
- A modern painting buy a famous Turkish painter
- Special design huge chessboard table
- Two special design floor lamps on real tress
- Exclusive design wooden flooring
- Wooden TV table and TV with international channels
- Lots of english books and travel guides and maps
- Air condition
- Handmade woolen Turkish carpet
- Wooden table clock
- Ottoman miniatures on 17th century ottoman book pages
- Pick up with oldies and goodies records
- Special oak tree design huge closet with its own hangers and drawers
- Special design oak tree king size bed
- Two special design oak tree nightstands with four drawers
- Two wooden framed mirrors
- One handmade statue (ottoman soldier) with detailed ottoman calligraphy
- One handmade bronze statue of an ottoman horse
- Iron and ironing board
- A vacuum cleaner
- Modern shower cabin
- Special design marble bathroom set
- Washing machine
- Bamboo floor mat
- A hair dryer
- Fresh clean linens and towels for your use during your stay
- Washing powder and softener
- French press
- Built-in oven
- Cook top oven
- Dish washer
- Necessary kitchen utensils
- Turkish coffee machine
The whole flat
I myself help my guests for check in, they can reach me any time during their stay and I give them detailed info about the town as a tour guide in Istanbul. I live 2 minutes away from the flat.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
*Please be careful about antique items which have historical value.
*The wooden flooring was specially designed please do not damage it by dragging heavy objects around on the ground.
*Between 11:00 pm-10:00 am avoid loud action.
*Smoking allowed only nearby the window.
Bu ev sahibinin diğer mekânları için 133 değerlendirmesi bulunuyor.Diğer değerlendirmeleri görüntüleyin
I lived in San Fransisco for 5 years and travelled many different parts of the world. I have been on Airbnb for 4 years (this is my new account) and through my experiences both as a traveller and a host, I have a good sense of what a guest needs to feel like home in an Airbnb house. I enjoy interior design and love to have creative touches in my flats and that's why I decorate all the flats by myself.
You are more than welcome to my beautiful town as my guests. Enjoy Istanbul.