Dedicated as a short-stay rental, it's perfect for anyone visiting Notre Dame, South Bend or Mishawaka. The house is located in a safe, quiet, neighborhood tucked away from noise and traffic. It's walking distance to the Notre Dame campus and minutes away from dining, shopping, entertainment, grocery and everything else South Bend and Mishawaka have to offer!
Designed for weekend escapes, special events and business travel, the Property offers all the amenities and conveniences of home to make your stay comfy and carefree.
• Recently renovated single family ranch-style home nestled on a quiet, single-entrance road with a large front yard and private back yard.
• Queen-size bed, dresser, bedside table, sitting bench, closet
• Extra sheets, blankets and pillows
• 55” Smart HD TV and Cable
• Two twin beds, dresser, bedside table and closet
• Extra sheets, blankets and pillows
• Immaculately clean and tidy with individual size toiletries provided
• Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner, Razors, Shaving Cream and more...
• Plenty of bath towels and wash cloths
• Full size tub with shower, vanity with basin, toilet
• Large mirror with plenty of light
• Fully appointed kitchen with all the wares to cook and serve a holiday meal!
• Pots, Pans, Utensils, Plates, Glasses, Silverware. Everything.
• Tupperware and baggies for storing leftovers
• Coffee maker and tea pot
• Coffee, tea, creamer, and sweetener provided
• Microwave, Range and Refrigerator (stocked with bottled water)
• Assorted breakfast foods: Instant oatmeal packs, granola bars and fruit bars
• Hand towels, paper towels, dish soap, scrubbies, drying rack
THE DINING ROOM
• Large space can also double as an office area for business travelers
• Pub table and chairs that comfortably seat six
• Full dishware, glassware and silverware for six people
• Stylish cloth napkins, napkin rings and place mats for more formal dining
• Large serving buffet for staging food or drinks
• Comfy couch and accent chair
• Large coffee table
• 55” Smart HD TV
• Cable TV includes local channels and free HBO
• Private setting surrounded by nature
• Open patio area
• Six person outdoor dining table, padded chairs and umbrella
• Propane grill and all cooking accessories for grilling or BBQ
• 150sq foot firepit including firewood, fire-starters and Adirondack chairs
• Full size washer and dryer
• Laundry detergent and dryer sheets
Guests will have access to the entire property except for the garage.
We do our best to greet everyone upon arrival and give a quick tour of the house and property. Further assistance during your stay is available by phone or text.
Additional Rules: No Pets Please. No smoking in the house. If you have to smoke, please do it outside and discard your cigarette butts in the outside garbage. Small gatherings are OK, but please respect the house and the neighbors on the noise levels. Please contact me if anything becomes broken or damaged before you check out. Locked areas are considered private space for storage and off limits. Please take inside trash and recyclables to outside bins when they become full. If you use the cooking and dining amenities, please wash them when you’re done. Feel free to leave them in the dish rack or on the counter if you prefer not to put them away. Please leave bedding on the beds and put used towels in the hamper in the laundry area.
Welcome to South Bend!
My wife and I are South Bend natives. We currently live on the south side and keep our home open to our friends and family as a destination for everything social. Our rental house is an extension of that hospitality. The property was designed for people visiting the South Bend area who are looking for the amenities and comforts of home while enjoying our great city. The House is located 1/2 mile from the Notre Dame campus and central to downtown South Bend and Mishawaka providing convenient access to everything fun, interesting and entertaining in our community!