If you enjoy country living and the beautiful outdoor, make this home yours. While the house is small, it is beautifully decorated and cozy and has everything you will need. House is 15 minutes to airport, 25 minutes from downtown. You are 5 minutes from 2 interstate highway (I-71) and RTA park-and-go rapid station. While, house is 3 minutes from the center of town, you will access to everything you need from groceries, mall shopping, restaurants, pharmacies, hospitals within 3-7 minutes.
* Check out is noon.
* Clean up after yourself at all times; especially in the common areas like the living room, bathrooms, and kitchen.
* Be courteous, friendly, and kind to other guests.
* If you are shy, and don't like to be around people, shared room is not for you. A private room is best suit your needs.
* All windows must be closed if the A/C or heat is on.
* Common Areas like the living room, bathrooms, kitchen and dinning areas must be free and clear of your personal things so that other guests can enjoy the space.
* No additional guests are permitted to stay overnight without notifying and approved by hosts and Airbnb.
* No smoking inside the house.
* No pets are allowed inside the house.
* No gatherings and loud parties.
* No eating in your room.
* Turn off all lights when you leave your room/house.
* Shoes must be left at the door or inside your room. A pair of indoor slippers is ideal.
* Trash from your room must be taken to the main trash bin in the shed. The shed door must be closed behind you so animals don't get in.
Seyahatinizin 7 gün öncesine kadar rezervasyonu iptal ettiğinizde %50 para iadesi alırsınız. Seyahatinizin 7 günü içinde rezervasyonunuzu iptal ettiğinizde rezervasyonun parası iade edilemez.
Bu ev sahibinin diğer mekânları için 105 değerlendirmesi bulunuyor.Diğer değerlendirmeleri görüntüleyin
I am a retired wedding florist who loves traveling, meeting new people, and the outdoors. Together we have visited to 12 countries and looking for the opportunities to meet and host Airb&b guests from all over the world.
We also enjoy staying close to nature, national parks, fishing, and gardening. It is our equation to a quality life. My husband, Alex, is an engineer full time and teaches physics part time at Cleveland State University. I am a retired business owner of 30 years and a graduate of Cleveland State University.
We live only 15 minutes from our Airbnb houses, but come around daily to check on your needs and doing gardening work. The Parma house is only 15 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes from downtown Cleveland. The Strongsville house is 15 minutes from the airport and 20 minutes to downtown. Both Strongsville and Parma cities are ranked among the top 15 happiest cities in Ohio for 2016 based on their median income, low rate of crime, and low rate of divorces.
We only have been hosting Airbnb guests since March of 2016, but our extensive traveling experience allows us to understand traveler's needs. We look forward to meet you and make your stay most comfortable.