You will enjoy the comfort of this twin size bed in this cozy and clean home. This bed is situated in a private setting of the living room separated by a room divider. The house is in center of town where you can easily access to everything you need from groceries, pharmacies, hospitals, shopping malls, and restaurants within 3-5 minutes. Strongsville city is proud to be ranked among the top 15 happiest cities in Ohio for 2016 based on its median income, low crime rate and low divorce rate.
If you enjoy the feeling of country living and the beautiful outdoor in the summer months, you will enjoy this charming country home. This is a semi private twin bed situated in a private area of the living room. A private screen will give you the privacy from the rest of the house. The living room, full kitchen, and bathroom are available on the same floor.
The house is situated in the heart of Strongsville, an upper middle class community. This beautiful community is big enough to offer you a major mall, various shopping, The Cleveland Clinic, and fancy restaurants are within 3-5 minute drive. Yet, it is small enough to offer you summer festivals, rib fest, and farmer's market in the summer time within walking distance.
Although I live only 10 minutes away, I will come around on a daily basis. Because I don't live here, you will enjoy the house to yourself most of the time (except there are other guests).
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
There are 2 highway exits (I-71) only 5 minutes from house. Ohio turnpike and RTA bus station with large parking is also 5 minutes away. Baldwin Wallace U. is 15 minutes way. Cleveland State U. and Downtown Cleveland is 25 minutes away. Case Western Reserve U. and The University Hospital campus is 38-40 minutes away.
* Check out is noon.
* Clean up after yourself at all times; especially in the common areas like the living room, bathrooms, and kitchen. Additional cleaning fee may apply at $25 per day if we have to clean up after you.
* Be courteous, friendly, and kind to other guests.
* If you are shy, and don't like to be around people, shared room is not for you. A private room is best suit your needs.
* All windows must be closed if the A/C or heat is on.
* Common Areas like the living room, bathrooms, kitchen and dinning areas must be free and clear of your personal things so that other guests can enjoy the space.
* No additional guests are permitted over night without notifying and approved by hosts and Airbnb.
* No smoking inside the house.
* No pets are allowed inside the house.
* No gatherings and loud parties.
* No eating in your room.
* Turn off all lights when you leave your room/house.
* Shoes must be left at the door or inside your room. A pair of indoor slippers is ideal.
* Take out trash from your room into the main blue trash bin in the shed before Sunday because trash pick up day is Monday morning.
Bu ev sahibinin diğer mekânları için 101 değerlendirmesi bulunuyor.Diğer değerlendirmeleri görüntüleyin
I am a retired wedding florist who loves traveling, meeting new people, and the outdoors. Together my husband, Alex, and I have visited to 12 countries and looking for the opportunities to meet and host Airb&b guests from all over the world.
We also enjoy staying close to nature, national parks, fishing, and gardening. It is our equation to a quality life. My husband is an engineer full time and teaches physics at Cleveland State University Baldwin Wallace University. I am a retired business owner of 30 years and a business graduate of Cleveland State University.
We live only 15 minutes from our Airbnb houses, but come around daily to check on your needs and doing gardening work.
We only have been hosting Airbnb guests since March of 2016, but our extensive traveling experience allows us to understand traveler's needs. We take pride in our clean and well organized homes and look forward to meet you and make your stay most comfortable.