The Jonathan Stone house, built in 1813 & completely renovated in 2016, designed to bring family & friends together with enough space for relaxation & personal restoration. This 4400 sq. ft. fully appointed year-round home is located in the very heart of Dock Square, walkable to beach, restaurants and bakeries, ice cream, art galleries, and shops.
The home is designed for escape and leisure, blending the charming history of the home with a renewed energy of calm, peace and fresh ocean air. It is full of places to gather and feast, or hide and restore if you choose.
This 4400 sq. foot fully appointed year-round home has spacious sleeping quarters, a chef's kitchen with seating for 8, dining room with seating for 10 and a large solarium that can seat 10+ for outdoor meals while protected from the elements.
The attached barn begs for gathering, games, music, movies, reading and more!
This home situated in the very heart of Dock Square is walkable to the beach, restaurants, art galleries, shops and boats.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Peace of the Dock, LLC (“Homeowner”) and (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the completion of this reservation. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located at: 8 Pearl Street, Kennebunkport, ME
The property is furnished and includes linens, towels, kitchen utensils, pots, pans and appliances. Washer and dryer are included. The Trash Collection information is posted in the house. TV and wireless internet are provided.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guests specified to the hosts prior to check-in.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 12 people.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 3 p.m. on the “Check-in Date” and ends at 10 a.m. on the “Checkout Date.
5. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
6. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner or Caretaker access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
7. Rental Rate and Fees: A security deposit of $700 is due at booking, and deductions may be made for the following:
i. Damage to the property or furnishings; ii. Dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or iii. Any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
8. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
9. Breach: Should Guest breach any of the terms and/or conditions of this agreement including but not limited to dishonored payment, staying beyond the vacation dates set forth in this agreement or causing damage to the personal property, fixtures or real property said Guest shall be responsible for all reasonable attorney fees and costs for any efforts of Homeowner.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only. All cigarette butts shall be disposed of properly and not left on the ground.
2. Neighborhood: The neighborhood is peaceful and quiet. We request that guests not disturb the quiet enjoyment of neighboring properties, and respect neighboring property boundaries for both parking and leisure.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. The house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Furniture and rugs are not to be moved.
6.Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7.Pets are not allowed.
8.Parking: PARKING –Parking is available in private driveway or on street.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Bath towels are not to be taken to the beach.
There are towels on a designated shelf in the entry that may be used outside. If you want large beach towels, we suggest you bring your own.
10. Fireplaces: All fireplaces are not operable at this time and are for decoration only. They may not be used.
11. Water and Sewer: Please DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. If it is found that products have been flushed and clog the plumbing system.
This home has been fully renovated and is pristine condition. We hope you will help us keep it that way for those who are able to enjoy the space after you!