You will enjoy this beautiful classic room with a comfortable king size bed in this cozy small home. The house is in the center of town and everything you need from groceries, shopping mall, restaurants, pharmacies, and hospitals are all within 3-7 minutes drive away. While house is only 15 minutes from airport, it's also 20-25 minutes from downtown. RTA bus stop and 2 interstate exits (I-71) are also 5 mins. away. You will love this space because it is clean, cozy, and convenient.
Although the house is small, it sits on a large yard nested with large trees at will put you right at home as soon as you pull into the driveway. The house is about 1,000 sqft; yet, the space is beautifully decorated and designed for your comfort. My husband and I only live 10 minutes away but we come around daily to check things and your needs. Because we don't live at the property, you will enjoy this house to yourself with other guests.
You will have access to the living room, bathroom, kitchen, front porch, and picnic area of the home. The laundry room is only available to guests who stay a week or longer.
My husband and I live only 10 minutes away, but we will come around daily to make sure you are comfortable and we are available via a phone call away if you need us.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
The drive way is long and wide to accommodate up to 8+ vehicles. You will have access to 40+ local restaurants from a simple burger to fancy sushi to classic Italian; all within minutes from the house. Some bar style restaurants, pharmacies, and gas stations are within walking distance. The area mall, shopping malls, and The Cleveland Clinic are also minutes away.
* Check out is noon.
* Clean up after yourself at all times; especially in the common areas like the living room, bathrooms, and kitchen. Additional cleaning fee may apply at $25 per day if we have to clean up after you.
* Be courteous, friendly, and kind to other guests.
* All windows must be closed if the A/C or heat is on.
* Common Areas like the living room, bathrooms, kitchen and dinning areas must be free and clear of your personal things so that other guests can enjoy the space.
* No additional guests are permitted to stay over night without notifying and approved by hosts and Aibnb.
* No smoking inside the house.
* No pets are allowed inside the house.
* No gatherings and loud parties.
* No eating in your room.
* Turn off all lights when you leave your room/house.
* Shoes must be left at the door or inside your room. A pair of indoor slippers is ideal.
* Take out trash from your room into the main blue trash bin in the right side of garage before every Sunday because trash pick up day is Monday morning. Guests who stay longer than a month is required to take the trash to the curb every Sunday and take the empty bin back into the shed.
Bu ev sahibinin diğer mekânları için 94 değerlendirmesi bulunuyor.Diğer değerlendirmeleri görüntüleyin
I am a retired wedding florist who loves traveling, meeting new people, and the outdoors. Together my husband, Alex, and I have visited to 12 countries and looking for the opportunities to meet and host Airb&b guests from all over the world.
We also enjoy staying close to nature, national parks, fishing, and gardening. It is our equation to a quality life. My husband is an engineer full time and teaches physics at Cleveland State University Baldwin Wallace University. I am a retired business owner of 30 years and a business graduate of Cleveland State University.
We live only 15 minutes from our Airbnb houses, but come around daily to check on your needs and doing gardening work.
We only have been hosting Airbnb guests since March of 2016, but our extensive traveling experience allows us to understand traveler's needs. We take pride in our clean and well organized homes and look forward to meet you and make your stay most comfortable.