CED Villas has 8 nos. private single detach Bahay Kubo suite with different sizes and 1 single detach office, reception and guests seating area. CED Villas # 3 is great for the travelling couple, relax unwind and disconnect from todays busy lifestyle and get in touch with nature again, soak up the energy that nature naturally provides, has it's own private toilet and HOT & COLD BATH.
CED Villas built with solid wood combination with concrete design and rendered that reflects Filipino native huts. You'll love how nature lends itself to you as you rejuvenate in the prosperity of El Nido. after a long day's excitement and adventure you can come back to this space with the comfortability of A/C! forget setting your alarm clock as you'll hear the roosters crow in the morning, absolutely perfect way to start your day with a beautiful home made continental and Filipino breakfast.
We can arrange all our guests’ needs for the Island Hopping Tour, Motorcycle rent, room service massage, special dinner with a minimal service charge.
We offer pick up and drop off for our guests during their stay at CED Villas as follows:
1) Once a day from CED Villas to El Nido Main Town and return for free.
2) Once a day from CED Villas to Las Cabannas and return for free.
3) Any additional trip will be as per our existing rules and regulations for a minimum fee.
4) We can also arrange your pick up and droff off from El Nido Airport to CED Villas using our private car for a fee.
5) We can also arrange your inland transportation from Puerto Princesa Airport to CED Villas via sharing Shuttle Van for a fee of Php 500.00 per person. Travel time is between 5-6 hours depending on the speed of the Vehicle.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
1. Renting a scooter best way to get around - ask the staff at Php 600 per day
2. Reception is available at any time for guests service.
3. A/C optimal temperature is around 24-25 Degrees Centigrade 23 maybe just be wary of sleeping with it blowing in your face. we'd want you to enjoy Palawan as much as possible.
4. Power - If you're planning to bring your chargables like your phone and some camera batteries the Power in the Philippines is 220-240v with an American plug please check if your charger is variable. best thing to do is to buy a power adapter from CDRKING.
5. Tours are available please ask the front desk or email ahead once you've made your booking, we will be able to negotiate discounts on your behalf.
6. Interested in Investing? You can take a private tour of CED Group future developments CED Group owns a number of parcelled properties around the El Nido and San Vincente Area. Amazing Opportunities are going fast as San Vicente Airport will soon to be opened.
Early Checkin and Late Checkout comes with a fee of Php 500
Pre-Checkin Bag storage is possible with a fee of Php 200
Checkout Bag Storage is also possible fee of Php 200