Enjoy Florida weather and beautiful beaches in this 2 br+2 baths and large private backyard. This small house is beautifully decorated with cheerful coastal living. The house is also only 100 ft. from Florida's famous Pinellas Trail (38 miles). Your nearest beach (Indian Rock Beach) is only 8 minutes away. You'll be 13 minutes from Belliare Beach, 15 minutes from Clearwater Beach, and 23 minutes from Honeymoon Island Beach. You are only 19 minutes from Dunedin and 25 minutes from St. Pete.
Feeling at home in this cozy and beautifully decorated home. Enjoy the beautiful Florida beaches ( 8-23 minutes away) during the day and come home to the comfort of this cozy 1,000 sqft. home. You will be within minutes from everything from beaches, shopping, restaurants; yet, far enough to avoid the tourist traffic rush. The house is positioned on a quiet street dead end into Florida's famous Pinellas Trail (38 miles long). The backyard is shaded with large trees, exotic plants, and fenced in to allow privacy. The closest beach is Indian Rock Beach within 8 minutes drive from the house. Belliare Beach is 12 minutes away, Clearwater Beach is 15 minutes away, and Honeymoon Island Beach is 23 minutes away. Major restaurants, shopping, malls, groceries are within 2-10 minutes from the house.
The house can accommodate a total of 6 guests (2 bedrooms, and 1 pullout couch).
You will have access to 1 living room, 2 bedrooms, 1 equipped kitchen, dinning area, waher and dryer, and a large private backyard with furnishings. Carport and long cement driveway can accommodate 4+ cars.
My husband and I live only 15 minutes away and come around almost daily to check on things.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
If you only book one room in the house, please expect that you will be sharing this house with other guests. We are committed to provide a comfortable, cozy, and clean environment for all guests; thus, we expect all of our guests to be respectful of all house rules. We thank you for your consideration.
* Check out is noon.
* Respect house rules.
* CLEAN AFTER YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY. Because Florida is hot, bugs control through cleanliness. Don't eat in bed. Don't leave unfinished food out over night. Seal all dry food and put them away in kitchen cabinets. If you drop food crumbs on the counter or floor, clean them up so they don't attract bugs. Your daily trash should be taking to the main bin outside.
* City trash pick up days are Tuesday and Friday. Take trash out the night before and take empty bin back in.
* Don't open windows or door while air conditioning or heat is running.
* Be respectful and considerate of local laws and your neighbors.
* No loud parties, music, or gatherings.
* Turn off all lights, ceiling fans, and appliances when you leave the house.
* Make sure the doors are locked behind you.
* Before you check out, please turn air conditioning back up to 80 and close all window shades to keep the inside cooler.
* Leave all shoes by the door, because we don't permit guests to wear shoes inside the house.
* The keys to the shed where the washer and dryer locates is hung by the kitchen door. Please put back the keys otherwise you will be charge $10 to replace it.
* Make sure you take all your belongings with you because we won't be able to send them back to you. All things left behind will be discarded.
* If you use our beach supplies, you must put them back after you are done. If you break them, or loose them, please replace them.
Bu ev sahibinin diğer mekânları için 109 değerlendirmesi bulunuyor.Diğer değerlendirmeleri görüntüleyin
I am a retired wedding florist who loves traveling, meeting new people, and the outdoors. Together my husband, Alex, and I have visited to 12 countries and looking for the opportunities to meet and host Airb&b guests from all over the world.
We also enjoy staying close to nature, national parks, fishing, and gardening. It is our equation to a quality life. My husband is an engineer full time and teaches physics at Cleveland State University Baldwin Wallace University. I am a retired business owner of 30 years and a business graduate of Cleveland State University.
We live only 15 minutes from our Airbnb houses, but come around daily to check on your needs and doing gardening work.
We only have been hosting Airbnb guests since March of 2016, but our extensive traveling experience allows us to understand traveler's needs. We take pride in our clean and well organized homes and look forward to meet you and make your stay most comfortable.