Ultra-modern 2 bedroom apartment, only minutes from one of SA's most beautiful beach!
This fully-equipped space is super clean, spacious, comfortable & includes climate control, WIFI, an electric blanket, new beds, quality linen & a dish washer.
The area is quiet, yet the neighborhood boasts parks, playgrounds, BBQ's, tennis courts, walking trails & cafe's.
Beach - 3 min walk
Train to City - 3 min walk
For $45 off your booking, click the link
Make yourself at home. Relax on comfortable, clean furniture. Use modern cooking appliances and amenities. Enjoy your private space, both indoors and outside. The space is open and inviting, clean, bright and spacious, with touches that make it welcoming and homely.
Via phone & email. Please feel free to contact me anytime and I'll endeavor to promptly assist. My priority to ensure that you have a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
Kayak and Stand Up Paddle board hire available in the area too. Just ask you host :)
Be respectful of other residents by keeping noise to a minimum
Hello fellow travelers!
I'm currently busy building a tropical resort in Koh Chang, Thailand and I'd also love to host you there one day.
Things I can't live without...? Feeling important to someone, having a purpose, freedom to be myself and hi-tech gadgets! :)
Favourite destinations and in no particular order, just whatever memories leap out first.
- Luang Prabang - Laos. Man those cascading waterfalls, the feeling of going back in time 50 years, spicy salad and icy cold Beer Laos.
- Catching Spanish Mackerel on the Great Barrier Reef, Whitsundays, Australia, was a reel highlight, that was some tasty fish! Big fillets cooked on the BBQ and shared with at least a dozen other hungry backpackers, listening to music, talking about the other one that got away and watching the sunset over the marina, Hamilton Island - bliss!
- The Great Wall of China
- Eating Balot and singing karaoke El Nido, Palawan, Philippines
- Bush camping, catching Barra and astonishing sunsets, Kakadu National Park, Australia.
- Never Ending Peace And Love (NEPAL), being sold Snickers Bars by random vendors that appear from nowhere, on top of Annapurna mountain ranges, overlooking cloud-covered valleys! What a feeling and hands down the most nourishing chocolate bars of my life!
I’ve traveled as a broke backpacker sharing dorms, a backpacker with a laptop, a backpacker that could afford my own private room…and now from time to time, I like to indulge a little, like staying in a sweet resort with breath-taking views and an infinity pool.
In terms of hosting, I’m really big on customer service. Friendly, readily accessible service, with extra care and attention paid to both the big and small details. Nothing is ever too much trouble!
At The Beach Shack, you can expect a super clean, fresh modern space, warm, comfortable bedding, quality towels and linen, a fully-equipped kitchen, efficient heating/ cooling, WIFI, super comfy furniture and outdoor living.
You'll find complimentary tea, coffee, milk and essential bathroom amenities and there might just be a welcome gift too! :)
Once your booking is confirmed, I'll email you a guidebook. This will ease the transition into your new dwelling and help enjoy some of my favourite local spots which I know you'll love visiting!
I’m a positive, go getter kinda person that loves to keep challenging myself with new hobbies and pursuits. My life motos are ‘do what makes you happy’ ‘if not now when?’ ‘if you don’t plant seeds, you’ll forever pull out weeds’ and ‘luck is where preparation meets opportunity’.
Hope you like what you’ve read and I look forward to being your SUPER Beach Shack host one day :)
Recommending me to your friends would be greatly appreciated too and if you click the link and start up your Airbnb account, you and I will earn $45 travel credit, yay!
Follow the development progress at my Page - BJ Sports Resort
Happy travels! :)