NEW YORK STYLE LOFT (100M2) AT PRINSENEILAND, RECENTLY RENOVATED, 3 BEDROOMS, BALCONY ÁND ROOF TERRACE, WALKING DISTANCE FROM JORDAAN, WESTERPARK, CENTRAL STATION.
The spacious, bright loft (100m2) is situated in a monumental building on the top floor accessible by elevator. The interior is a mix of vintage design and new, with 5 meter high ceilings, 3 bedrooms on two levels, a fully equipped kitchen, a sunny balcony and a roof terrace.
Six characteristic balcony doors with huge windows open to the balcony right above the canal that give you a spectacular view over the Prinseneiland even from the shower. When sitting on the balcony you see the boats floating by underneath you.
The apartment has two bedrooms, plus one kid/baby bedroom and can accommodate up to 4 people. The guestroom and the kids bedroom are on the main floor, the master bedroom on the second. From here you can also enter the roof terrace from where you can view pretty much the entire of Amsterdam.
The apartment is situated near the idyllic Prinseneiland known for its many art galleries, secret gardens and the ‘boho’ atmosphere. Fantastic Location, quiet, but yet close to all you need. Around the corner of Haarlemmerstreet (voted best shoppingstreet of NL), the Jordaan with its many restaurants, the Anna Frank house, the Noordermarkt with its Saturday vintage & food market and 10 minutes from Central Station. There is a tram stop just in front of the house that brings you directly to the Rijksmuseum, van Gogh- and Stedelijk Museum in only 10 minutes.
We experience this as a true holiday home and we are sure you wil too! We like to go out a lot, so will be happy to give you all inside information on restaurants, bars, clubs, expositions, or what ever you're interests are.
- Bathroom with rain shower, bathtub and toilet
- Free WIFI
- Kitchen with refrigerator, 4 burner stove, microwave
- Nespresso coffee machine with cups
- couch and flatscreen
- installation for music with i-phone /pod plug in
- two king size beds
- roof terrace
- suitable for Kids (one kids bedroom)
- baby cot available on request
- elevator to third floor
- the Jordaan is 5 minutes walking distance. Here you can find many restaurants and bars, the Noordermarkt (twice a week organic & vintage market) and the Anna Frank house
- Haarlemmerstreet is around the corner. It has been voted ‘Best shopping street of the Netherlands’ mainly because of the mix of delicacy shops and quirky fashion stores. Here you will find 3 supermarkets of which 2 organic ones
- The Westerpark is 5 minutes walking distance. There are monthly markets organized here, many festivals, it has several playgrounds, a kids swimming pool, and also for breakfast, lunch, dinner or dancing plenty to offer.
- the shopping Walhalla 9 streets and the Prinsen- and Herenstraat (where our store BlackSheepRoad is located) is just 10 minutes away.
- the Central Station is 10 minutes walking distance or 5 minutes by bus
- In front of the house you will find a tram stop for Tram 3, that brings you directly to all musea (Rijks, van Gogh and Stedelijk), Leidseplein, South and the ‘Pijp’ area.
- Kablo TV
- Çamaşır Makinesi