- Alfred and June were amazing. Everything was made easy and straight forward.
- Very helpful with questions. They even asked if I needed directions, breakfast delivered, and even arranged for turtle release activities for me.
- My kid broke a glass jar and within 5 minutes of texting June, her cleaners were in there vacuuming and mopping up the mess to ensure the safety of my family. She never made me feel like I was giving her extra work...etc.
- So so so clean! Even cleaner than the Japanese Airbnb units we lived in!
- Just as depicted in AirBNB
- Fully air conditioned!
- Towels, body wash, shampoo all provided for.
- Parking was very safe and convenient.
- Shamsuria is right in the middle of a kampung. So it was very peaceful, plenty of convenience stores and kampung style restaurants around.
Good: Beautiful. 50m away from the unit. Clean with very fine sand.
Bad: BEWARE of sandflies. Hubby caught 30 itchy bites and got 15. Wear a rashgard if possible.
- June will encourage you to help with the local "Turtle Rescue Program" - Its an independent program run by a local guy, that lets you volunteer/release turtles/adopt nest . Dependant on when you visit.
- Its educational and so worth it!
- Pak Su @ (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)