This space is home to two young, quiet, friendly professionals and includes:
Full size futon for 2 + small futon for 1
Room for blow up mattress or crib where needed
Private Bathroom in room - Shared shower on upper level
Wash/Dryer (shared with host)
Additional guests & pets allowed on a case-by-case and subject to additional fees
Pullout couch on main level.
PLEASE READ WELCOME PACKET UPON BOOKING FOR WIFI, RULES, PARKING, AND OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
This large private basement space offers plenty of leg room and easy access to the kitchen, back yard, and a private half bath. Equipped with a futon for two as well as a futon chair that could accommodate an extra guest, this space is ideal for families and groups or people looking for a private space separate from resident occupants. There is even a washer and dryer in the unit. This is the household laundry area and laundry will need to be coordinated for resident use from time to time but is otherwise completely private.
Please note that the floors are not made of wood and are therefore not as durable to withstand heels, claws, etc. Please be cognizant of this when placing things on the floor.
You're free to use virtually all kitchen and household furnishings so long as you take good care of it, but when in doubt...ask! There is a mini fridge in this unit for your convenience.
I'm always available by text. And if we're in common areas we're happy to sit around the couch and chat or watch some Netflix together! We've had guests that become friends and those that have kept to themselves. Whatever makes you feel most comfortable during your stay.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
SECURITY DEPOSIT -
Airbnb does not actually take a security deposit from guests, they simply keep the card on file. My base security deposit starts at my $500 insurance deductible and parallels the amount of your stay up to one month's rent. An additional $500 will be added to that for a pet. This number may also vary based on number of guests, additional pets, or other special needs and will be retroactively applied for instant bookings. Again, this does NOT mean that Airbnb will charge you. This is ONLY relevant if you cause any damage to my home.
Check in at any time after 2pm unless otherwise agreed upon by host. No time is too late for check in as there is no cerfew. Checkout by 11am unless otherwise arranged with host. Late checkout's are subject to additional fees. Guests have 24 hours to report any damages to the space and pictures must accompany such damages. The space and all furnishings are assumed to be in excellent condition if not otherwise reported.
Guest parking is just steps from the home. To get your parking pass, just send me a copy of your drivers license and fill out the background check and emergency contact form I send you upon booking.
MUST LOVE DOGS! I dog sit so be aware before renting. While I make every effort to keep dogs from being a nuisance, some do bark, jump, or engage in less than desirable behavior more than others. I have all hardwood floors and do my best to keep the house vacuumed but please pardon any dog hair you may find from time to time.
- Make sure not to let dog sitting dogs get out of the house. Any recovering fees that occur as a result of negligence will be deducted from the deposit and/or the full responsibility of the guest. Additionally, some dogs may have food allergies, food aggression, or get sick by eating new foods. For this reason and others, if a dog is confined to the yard, a room, in a crate, behind a gate, etc. guests may not take the initiative to release a dog or alter arrangements without prior consent of the host nor may they feed any dogs without prior approval. Any bills occurring as a result of guest's actions will be the sole responsibility of the guest and will be deducted from their deposit and is subject to stay cancellation at the discretion of the host.
- Also, smokers are okay if OUTSIDE ONLY. Please use ash tray located on the deck/patio.
- Park in the lot across the street. Make sure to fill out the parking request (EMAIL HIDDEN) and remind me to provide you a parking pass. Guests are responsible for all towing fees so make sure you complete all steps!
- Please don't touch the thermostat. If you're hot I have a fan, if you're cold I have a heater and/or additional blankets upon request. Both are subject to availability by other potential guests. I keep the house between 65 and 70 year round.
- Will need to coordinate with owners for laundry time. Owners reserve the right to provide a 2-hour notice but will try to give more and/or coordinate accordingly.
- Any messes or damage from the guest or the guests friends/pets/etc must be taken care of immediately unless otherwise arranged with the host.
- Renters must oblige any requests from the homeowner and follow all HOA rules (provided upon request).
- Renters may not move furniture without expressed permission by host.
- Alterations to the home of any kind are not permitted without prior approval including moving furniture, replacing pictures and decor, or adding anything to the home.
Bu ev sahibinin diğer mekânları için 5 değerlendirmesi bulunuyor.Diğer değerlendirmeleri görüntüleyin