A hearty welcom at VILLA 1902!
In your private VILLA of 1902 at the bottom of the Gaisberg mountain in one of the most beautiful residential areas of Salzburg.
Green - quiet- safe and close to the historic center with a 20-30 minute walk or 12 min by bus number 6 (from the station to us only 19 minutes !) Bus going all 10 min.
Historical Flair - comfort of today!
We have a total of 4 bedrooms for up to 8 people. ( Look for the other rooms this side on the right , down) You book the room shown on top of this side! It is our smallest room with a small window that is why the price is the smallest!
Great ambiance with a budget price!
High quality sofa bed with slatted base .
As an insider I can help you with my local knowledge to experience a great holiday !
Our luxury room is located two stairs up with OWN marble bathroom, separate WC and balcony with amazing views !
3 ROOMS are located in the garden floor , one with its own kitchen :
All- new luxury marble shower and toilet (shared with others )
AMENITIES for all rooms
* doubel bedrooms, also available for one person
* Antique furniture, original paintings : Biedermeier , Art Nouveau, turn of the century
* Decoration and furniture as souvenir available!
* Free internet, WLAN / WIFI
* refrigirator, kettle, toaster, coffemaschine
* View to the garden, seating in the garden
* Towels and bed linen
* BREAKFAST: Toast, and a second sort of bread, jam ( sometimes homemade ... ) honey and a selection of teas and coffee is ready to prepare breakfast yourself .
* Tea and coffee as much as you want ...
* FREE PARKING is available at the road , which saves a lot of money in Salzburg .
* Excellent quality of drinking water from the tap
* Non smoker house in quiet residential area
* As needed: shoe polish , sewing kit , iron, etc.
* Local tax included
Have a good time in beautiful Salzburg!
* RAILWAY station 19 minutes by bus
* AIRPORT 20 minutes by car, by bus 35 minutes
* 5 doors down is a bakery, opposite a wonderful restaurant with bar
* 3 minutes below a supermarket
* pharmacy, cafe, restaurants, a bank and a beautiful PARK and trails are within walking distance.
There are SPORTS opportunities in the park: table tennis,soccer, jogging, basketball and a great playground. There is a public outdoor swimming pool and ice skating within 15 minutes.
In the OLD CITY: many cafes with Austrian atmosphere, disco, all kinds of restaurants,public indoor pool
ATTRACTIONS: Mirabell Palace, Mozart's Birthplace, the Festival Hall, Sound of Music Tour, Salzach shipping
ACTIVITIES: concerts, movies, Museum of Modern Art, Rupertinum Museum of Natural History, Tennis.
Shopping: Euro Park, Old Town
Around Salzburg several scenic lakes, sailing, several ski resorts and thermal spring spas - reachable in 20-45 minutes!
Visitor's tax included.
We wish a good time in wonderfull Salzburg!