Welcome to the Lincoln's at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Rose River Road about 16km from Cheshunt in the Upper King Valley Wine Region. The house is located on 150 acres of land with 500m or river access.
You’ll love my place because of the ambiance, the outdoors space, the serenity, no internet, no phone or tv signal just the beautiful Victorian country side and all Mother Nature has to offer.
My place is great for couples, solo adventurers, families (with kids), big groups, and furry friends (pets).
Rose River is about 20min from Cheshunt. Its very remote and peaceful. You can go fishing or swimming in the river and small hikes behind the house for spotting the local Aussie animals and Deer. There is so much to do in the region, so go for a drive and explore.
Guests can have access to the whole house and all 150 acres including the river out front.
I just ask that guest are honest with their booking and number of people.
Please stick to the same bedroom and stay out of the other bedrooms if not in use.
I wont be available is person.
Any emergency's please speak to "BERNY" our neighbour in the house up the hill on your left when you first enter the main gate.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
Please conserve water were possible.
The main water tank valve up the hill will have to be opened upon arrival as well as turn on the hot water switch/breaker inside the power box on back porch. Please turn off switch and close tank valve when departing.
We do not have rubbish collection at Rose River we request that all guests please remove and take with them all rubbish. There are bins that can be used in Whitfield next to the local police station.
Rubbish Bags are provided.
There is no phone, tv or net signal at house. There is a TV with DVD player.
The bedrooms have oil heaters and pedestal fans. Sorry no AC.
It does get cold during winter months so please take up lots of warm clothing.
We have heaters in the bedrooms only. The downstairs kitchen and living room areas can get very cold at night and early morning. Bring warm socks and Ugg boots. Please keep heaters in the bedrooms as they are too small to warm up the downstairs area.
- No Hunting and or Shooting.
- Please keep the house clean and treat it as your own. The cleaning fee charged is only for washing of sheets and towels. Any extra cleaning required will be deducted from the security bond.
- The tank water at Rose River is from rain and is good for shower/cooking and washing. Drinking water is supplied. Please save water were possible.
- All Rubbish needs to be removed from the house and disposed of in town, sorry we do not have rubbish collection. Bags are provided.
- Please ensure that you close all gates after traveling through them. This is to keep livestock on the correct property. The gate on the bridge can be left open.
- Please keep an eye on the fire place when in use. Dont have logs packed to high as they may roll out. Make sure the fire cage is in front of the fire place to prevent sparks popping out.
- No fires to be lit during Total Fire Ban.
- Replace the fire wood supplied in the boxes after use. There is extra wood to the side of house under the black plastic. Make sure the black plastic is secure with the rocks to keep the wood dry.
- Empty the ash tray drawer underneath the fire place after use and before starting next fire. This pulls out. Dump the ash and remains away from the house near the tree line.
- Please no smoking inside the house. Outside smoking only. Please dispose properly and safely of ciggy butts. Fires are easily starter when dry during summer months.