Two Alma Terrace (Room 2) is a private room in our simple yet elegant home. Our House is located in the heart of St Ives.
This room has a dedicated bathroom (separate to room) which is shared with the owners. A hairdryer, kettle and tea/coffee are provided within the room.
We 'Run Green' on a 100% renewable energy tariff. To get a feel for our place visit our Instagram page at: Stives_Airbnb
Two Alma Terrace is a characterful house in the very heart of St Ives. Kirsty and Raymond the owners, have used their design backgrounds to renovate their home and hope you love it as much as they do!
Please see our Instagram page to get a feel for us at: Stives_Airbnb
Keys will be given to you on arrival when hosts meet you.
The bathroom is separate from the bedroom but used by Room 2 guests and hosts only. We will do our best to keep it available for guests when they need it.
There is NO access to kitchen facilities or a fridge. Our rooms are NOT suitable for self-catering requirements. Tea / Coffee / Water / UHT Milk is provided within the room. Snacks and drinks/beverages are fine.
Hosts Kirsty and Raymond are happy to help and assist you throughout your stay and can be contacted through email and phone if they are not around.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
We do not ask for a separate cleaning fee. Please do not try to prepare or eat meals in the room. There is NO access to kitchen facilities or a fridge. We are within easy walking distance to many restaurants. Our rooms are NOT suitable for self-catering requirements.
Tea / Coffee / Water / UHT Milk is provided within the room. Snacks and drinks/beverages are fine.
Alma Terrace is in the heart of St. Ives and therefore does not have parking availability. We recommend the council car parks Park Avenue or the Trenwith 1000 space parking.
• If arriving early, please contact us if you would like to drop bags off.
• No access to kitchen facilities, fridge or private areas.
• Rooms are not suitable for self-catering requirements (snacks & drinks only).
• Our quiet time is between 9pm - 9am, please keep noise to a minimum.
• For the courtesy of other guests no loud audio devices at any time.
• Guests are to confirm they fully understand the house rules during their first introductory booking message.
• Bookings for longer than 5 days is suitable for single occupancy only.
• No parcels/mail to be sent to address without prior approval.
• Rooms will not accommodate more guests than specified.
• No smoking or pets allowed.
• No storage of large sports equipment without prior approval.
• Due to danger of fire, no candles or open flames.