A traditional clean and cozy 6 bedroom home with 4 levels to accommodate up to 16 guests. My place is close to 15 minutes from airport, 15 minutes to downtown, 7 minutes to I-480, 3 minutes to University Hospital, grocery, restaurants, shopping., and the city center. You’ll love my place because of the convenience. My place is good for family reunions and business travelers. The city of Parma was ranked among the top 15 happiest cities in Ohio for 2016 based on low crime rates and divorce rate.
The house locates on a quiet street in the center of Parma, Ohio. The city of Parma was ranked among the top 15 happiest cities in Ohio for 2016 based on its median income, low rates of crime and low rates of divorces.
You are only 15 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes to downtown Cleveland. Interstate I-480 is only 7 minutes drive away. Everything you will need from groceries, mall shopping, hospital, pharmacies, and restaurants are all within 5 minutes drive.
If you don't drive, RTA bus stops are located almost every block on Ridge Rd. and West 50th St. The closest stop is 2 minutes walk from the house. It is recommended to call RTA customer service to get specific routes and timelines.
To help you pin point the exact location of the house, you can look for the address of Dairy Queen Restaurant locates on Ridge Rd. in Parma, Ohio. This restaurant is 3 minutes from the house.
Living room, 2 full bathrooms, kitchen and dinning area, outdoor garden, free parking in driveway and free parking on the street. Except for a winter ban between Nov. 1st-April 15th between 2a.m.-6a.m. Please pay attention on which side of street you are allowed to park.
My husband and I live 15 minutes away, but come around daily to make sure you'll have everything you need and ensure all guests are complying to house rules for a clean and comfortable living environment for all concern.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
Driveway can accommodate up to 5 cars. Parking spaces are also available in the street for free except for the winter months (November 1st- April 15th). You cannot park in the street between 2a.m.-6a.m. When you get off I-480 toward the house, pay attention to the speed limit of 25MPH. Many policemen are hiding to ticket violators.
* Check out is noon.
* Clean up after yourself at all times; especially in the common areas like the living room, bathrooms, and kitchen.
* Be courteous, friendly, and kind to other guests.
* All windows must be closed if the A/C or heat is on.
* Common Areas like the living room, bathrooms, kitchen and dinning areas must be free and clear of your personal things so that other guests can enjoy the space.
* No smoking inside the house.
* No pets are allowed inside the house.
* No gatherings and loud parties.
* No eating in your room.
* Turn off all lights when you leave your room/house.
* Shoes must be left at the door or inside your room. A pair of indoor slippers is ideal.
* Take out trash from your room into the main blue trash bin in the right side of garage before every Monday because trash pick up day is Tuesday morning.
* Do not leave anything behind because we will need to receive a postage fee or shipping charges from you before those items are shipped back to you.
* Parking on the street is free except for the winter months November 1st- April 15th between 2a.m.-6 a.m. Violators will be ticketed.
Bu ev sahibinin diğer mekânları için 110 değerlendirmesi bulunuyor.Diğer değerlendirmeleri görüntüleyin
I am a retired wedding florist who loves traveling, meeting new people, and the outdoors. Together my husband, Alex, and I have visited to 12 countries and looking for the opportunities to meet and host Airb&b guests from all over the world.
We also enjoy staying close to nature, national parks, fishing, and gardening. It is our equation to a quality life. My husband is an engineer full time and teaches physics at Cleveland State University Baldwin Wallace University. I am a retired business owner of 30 years and a business graduate of Cleveland State University.
We live only 15 minutes from our Airbnb houses, but come around daily to check on your needs and doing gardening work.
We only have been hosting Airbnb guests since March of 2016, but our extensive traveling experience allows us to understand traveler's needs. We take pride in our clean and well organized homes and look forward to meet you and make your stay most comfortable.