This private room is located on the 3rd floor of the house. Although you will enjoy a full size bed to yourself, you will potentially sharing this room with 1-2 room mates. If no one else book, then you have this room to yourself. My place is close to 15 minutes from Cleveland National Airport, 25 minutes to downtown Cleveland, 7 minutes to interstate I-480 exits, 3-7 minutes to major shopping, restaurants, and pharmacies, hospital, groceries.
Although you will enjoy a full size bed to yourself, you can expect to share this private room with potentially 1-2 other guest. However, if no one else booked during the period of your stay, you will enjoy this room to yourself. The house is located on a quiet stree of The City of Parma and was ranked among the 15 happiest cities in Ohio for 2016 based on it population, median income, low rate of crime, and low rate of divorce.
Living room, kitchen, dinning area, 2 private bathrooms, outdoor living, laundry room. Free parking in a long driveway and free parking in the street in front of house.
My husband and I don't live at this house; thus, you will enjoy this house to yourself among other guests. My husband and I live only 15 minutes away but come around everyday to check on things and your needs.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
If you need to park in the street in front of house, please pay attention on which side of the street you are allowed to park by observing where other cars are parked. There is a winter ban (Nov. 1st- Apr. 15th) no street parking between 2a.m.-6a.m. Thus, coordinate parking with other guests in the driveway will be helpful during your stay.
* Check out is 11am.
* Clean up after yourself at all times; especially in the common areas like the living room, bathrooms, and kitchen. Additional cleaning fee may apply at $25 per day if we have to clean up after you.
* Be courteous, friendly, and kind to other guests.
* * No solicitation of jobs or sales of products are permitted.
* If you are shy, and don't like to be around people, shared room is not for you. A private room is best suit your needs.
* All windows must be closed if the A/C or heat is on.
* Common Areas like the living room, bathrooms, kitchen and dinning areas must be free and clear of your personal things so that other guests can enjoy the space.
* No smoking inside the house.
* No pets are allowed inside the house.
* No gatherings and loud parties.
* No eating in your room.
* Turn off all lights when you leave your room/house.
* Shoes must be left at the door or inside your room. A pair of indoor slippers is ideal.
* Take out trash from your room into the main blue trash bin in the right side of garage before every Sunday because trash pick up day is Monday morning.
* Parking on the street is free except for the winter months from Nov. 1st - April 15th from 2a.m. to 6p.m. If you violate this parking ban, you will be ticketed. Parking is free on driveway.
* You cannot move furniture without our approval.