You will enjoy this large private room to yourself on the second floor of the house. The bed is queen size fit for 2 people along with a small closet, and a dresser. Although you will be living in a 4 level house with 6 bedrooms, you will feel right at home in this cozy quiet house. The house is positioned on a quiet street of Parma. The city of Parma was ranked among the top 15 happiest cities in Ohio based on it median income level, low rate of crime, and low rate of divorces.
You will enjoy this large private room to yourself. The bed is full size fits 2 people comfortably. A private bathroom is on the same floor.
Living room, full kitchen, dinning area, 2 bathrooms, outdoor patio, backyard, free parking in driveway, free street parking
My husband and I don't live at this house; thus, you will enjoy this house to yourself among other guests. We live only 15 minutes away and come around daily to check on things and your needs.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
If the driveway is full and you want to park in the street. Please pay attention and park on the correct side. Pay attention to where other cars are parked.
* Check out is 11am.
* Clean up after yourself at all times; especially in the common areas like the living room, bathrooms, and kitchen. Additional cleaning fee may apply at $25 per day if we have to clean up after you.
* Be courteous, friendly, and kind to other guests.
* If you are shy, and don't like to be around people, shared room is not for you. A private room is best suit your needs.
* All windows must be closed if the A/C or heat is on.
* Common Areas like the living room, bathrooms, kitchen and dinning areas must be free and clear of your personal things so that other guests can enjoy the space.
* No smoking inside the house.
* No pets are allowed inside the house.
* No gatherings and loud parties.
* No eating in your room.
* Turn off all lights when you leave your room/house.
* Shoes must be left at the door or inside your room. A pair of indoor slippers is ideal.
* Take out trash from your room into the main blue trash bin in the right side of garage before every Sunday because trash pick up day is Monday morning.
* Do not move furniture without approval.
I am a retired wedding florist who loves traveling, meeting new people, and the outdoors. Together my husband, Alex, and I have visited to 12 countries and looking for the opportunities to meet and host Airb&b guests from all over the world.
We also enjoy staying close to nature, national parks, fishing, and gardening. It is our equation to a quality life. My husband is an engineer full time and teaches physics at Cleveland State University Baldwin Wallace University. I am a retired business owner of 30 years and a business graduate of Cleveland State University.
We live only 15 minutes from our Airbnb houses, but come around daily to check on your needs and doing gardening work.
We only have been hosting Airbnb guests since March of 2016, but our extensive traveling experience allows us to understand traveler's needs. We take pride in our clean and well organized homes and look forward to meet you and make your stay most comfortable.