You will enjoy this large private room to yourself on the second floor of the house. The bed is queen size fit for 2 people along with a small closet, and a dresser. Although you will be living in a 4 level house with 6 bedrooms, you will feel right at home in this cozy quiet house. The house is positioned on a quiet street of Parma. The city of Parma was ranked among the top 15 happiest cities in Ohio based on it median income level, low rate of crime, and low rate of divorces.
* Check out is noon.
* Clean up after yourself at all times; especially in the common areas like the living room, bathrooms, and kitchen. Additional cleaning fee may apply at $25 per day if we have to clean up after you.
* Be courteous, friendly, and kind to other guests.
* If you are shy, and don't like to be around people, shared room is not for you. A private room is best suit your needs.
* All windows must be closed if the A/C or heat is on.
* Common Areas like the living room, bathrooms, kitchen and dinning areas must be free and clear of your personal things so that other guests can enjoy the space.
* No smoking inside the house.
* No pets are allowed inside the house.
* No gatherings and loud parties.
* No eating in your room.
* Turn off all lights when you leave your room/house.
* Shoes must be left at the door or inside your room. A pair of indoor slippers is ideal.
* Take out trash from your room into the main blue trash bin in the right side of garage before every Sunday because trash pick up day is Monday morning.
Bu ev sahibinin diğer mekânları için 97 değerlendirmesi bulunuyor.Diğer değerlendirmeleri görüntüleyin
I am a retired wedding florist who loves traveling, meeting new people, and the outdoors. Together we have visited to 12 countries and looking for the opportunities to meet and host Airb&b guests from all over the world.
We also enjoy staying close to nature, national parks, fishing, and gardening. It is our equation to a quality life. My husband, Alex, is an engineer full time and teaches physics part time at Cleveland State University. I am a retired business owner of 30 years and a graduate of Cleveland State University.
We live only 15 minutes from our Airbnb houses, but come around daily to check on your needs and doing gardening work. The Parma house is only 15 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes from downtown Cleveland. The Strongsville house is 15 minutes from the airport and 20 minutes to downtown. Both Strongsville and Parma cities are ranked among the top 15 happiest cities in Ohio for 2016 based on their median income, low rate of crime, and low rate of divorces.
We only have been hosting Airbnb guests since March of 2016, but our extensive traveling experience allows us to understand traveler's needs. We look forward to meet you and make your stay most comfortable.