My place is close to the city center, 15 minutes from Cleveland National Airport, 15 minutes to downtown Cleveland, 7 mins. to interstate I-480, 3-7 minutes to everything you will need including groceries, restaurants, shopping, and University Hospital. The City of Parma was ranked among the top 15 happiest cities in Ohio for 2016 based on median income, low crime rates, and lower divorce rate. Public Transportation (RTA) available. Various stops are on Ridge Rd., 5 minute walk from the house
* Check out is noon.
* Clean up after yourself at all times; especially in the common areas like the living room, bathrooms, and kitchen. Additional cleaning fee may apply at $25 per day if we have to clean up after you.
* Be courteous, friendly, and kind to other guests.
* If you are shy, and don't like to be around people, shared room is not for you. A private room is best suit your needs.
* All windows must be closed if the A/C or heat is on.
* Common Areas like the living room, bathrooms, kitchen and dinning areas must be free and clear of your personal things so that other guests can enjoy the space.
* No additional guests are permitted to stay over night without notifying and approved by hosts and Airbnb.
* No smoking inside the house.
* No pets are allowed inside the house.
* No gatherings and loud parties.
* No eating in your room.
* Turn off all lights when you leave your room/house.
* Shoes must be left at the door or inside your room. A pair of indoor slippers is ideal.
* Take out trash from your room into the main blue trash bin in the right side of garage before every Monday because trash pick up day is Tuesday morning.
* Parking on the street is free except for the winter months from November 1st- April 15th from 2a.m.- 6a.m. Violators will be ticketed.
Bu ev sahibinin diğer mekânları için 101 değerlendirmesi bulunuyor.Diğer değerlendirmeleri görüntüleyin
I am a retired wedding florist who loves traveling, meeting new people, and the outdoors. Together my husband, Alex, and I have visited to 12 countries and looking for the opportunities to meet and host Airb&b guests from all over the world.
We also enjoy staying close to nature, national parks, fishing, and gardening. It is our equation to a quality life. My husband is an engineer full time and teaches physics at Cleveland State University Baldwin Wallace University. I am a retired business owner of 30 years and a business graduate of Cleveland State University.
We live only 15 minutes from our Airbnb houses, but come around daily to check on your needs and doing gardening work.
We only have been hosting Airbnb guests since March of 2016, but our extensive traveling experience allows us to understand traveler's needs. We take pride in our clean and well organized homes and look forward to meet you and make your stay most comfortable.