My place is close to the city center. House is only 15 to Cleveland Hopkins Airport, 15 minutes to downtown Cleveland, 7 minutes to interstate I-480, 3-7 minutes to groceries, restaurants, University Hospital of Parma, and shopping. This is a shared room with 3 beds in a finished basement level. This is an ideal bed for short term and light travelers. The price is economical if you don't mind giving up some of your privacy and having 2-3 room mates (possibly coed living).
This is a futon bed in a shared room. You will potentially have 2-3 roommates if all beds are booked. However, if you are the only per booking, then you are in luck to enjoy this room to yourself at a low rate. The room locates in the finished basement of the house that has 4 levels and 6 bedrooms. You will have a twin bed and a small dresser for your personal things. You will need to be very organize because you may have room mates.
You will also have access to the living room, 2 bathrooms, a full kitchen and dinning area, and a long driveway to park your car. If the driveway is full, street parking is also available for free.
My husband and I live only 10 minutes away but come around daily to check in on things. You can also call or text us anytime before 10 pm if you need assistance.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
While driving on Ridge Rd., you must pay attention to the speed limit of 25 MPH. Parma police are hiding to ticket violators. If you don't drive and rely on public transportation, here is the official site for RTA: (URL HIDDEN)
* Check out is noon.
* Clean up after yourself at all times; especially in the common areas like the living room, bathrooms, and kitchen. Additional cleaning fee may apply at $25 per day if we have to clean up after you.
* Be courteous, friendly, and kind to other guests.
* No solicitation of jobs or sales of products are permitted.
* If you are shy, and don't like to be around people, shared room is not for you. A private room is best suit your needs.
* All windows must be closed if the A/C or heat is on.
* Common Areas like the living room, bathrooms, kitchen and dinning areas must be free and clear of your personal things so that other guests can enjoy the space.
* No smoking inside the house.
* No pets are allowed inside the house.
* No gatherings and loud parties.
* No eating in your room.
* Turn off all lights when you leave your room/house.
* Shoes must be left at the door or inside your room. A pair of indoor slippers is ideal.
* Take out trash from your room into the main blue trash bin in the right side of garage before every Sunday because trash pick up day is Monday morning.
* Parking on the street is free except for the winter months November 1st- April 15th between 2a.m.- 6a.m. Violators will be ticketed.
Bu ev sahibinin diğer mekânları için 104 değerlendirmesi bulunuyor.Diğer değerlendirmeleri görüntüleyin
I am a retired wedding florist who loves traveling, meeting new people, and the outdoors. Together my husband, Alex, and I have visited to 12 countries and looking for the opportunities to meet and host Airb&b guests from all over the world.
We also enjoy staying close to nature, national parks, fishing, and gardening. It is our equation to a quality life. My husband is an engineer full time and teaches physics at Cleveland State University Baldwin Wallace University. I am a retired business owner of 30 years and a business graduate of Cleveland State University.
We live only 15 minutes from our Airbnb houses, but come around daily to check on your needs and doing gardening work.
We only have been hosting Airbnb guests since March of 2016, but our extensive traveling experience allows us to understand traveler's needs. We take pride in our clean and well organized homes and look forward to meet you and make your stay most comfortable.