My place is good for solo adventurers, and business travelers. Although you will have your own bed, you will be sharing this private room with 1-2 other guests. This room has 3 beds and locates in the finished basement of the house. It is ideal for short term and light travelers with low budgets as long as you don't mind giving your privacy because you may be sharing the room with other room mates. The bathroom is outside your door. You will have a small dresser for personal things.
You will enjoy this full size bed to yourself in a shared private room with potentially 1-2 other guests. However, if no one else booked during your stay, you will luck out and have the room to yourself. Free parking in a long driveway and free parking on the street.
Living room, kitchen, dinning area, 2 bathrooms, outdoor patio, and backyard.
My husband and I don't live at this house; therefore, you will enjoy the house to yourself along with other guests. We live only 15 minutes away and come around daily to check in on your needs.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
If you need to park in the street because the driveway is full, please pay attention which side of the street you are allowed to park by observing where other cars are park.
* Check out is noon.
* Clean up after yourself at all times; especially in the common areas like the living room, bathrooms, and kitchen.
* Be courteous, friendly, and kind to other guests.
* If you are shy, and don't like to be around people, shared room is not for you. A private room is best suit your needs.
* All windows must be closed if the A/C or heat is on.
* Common Areas like the living room, bathrooms, kitchen and dinning areas must be free and clear of your personal things so that other guests can enjoy the space.
* No smoking inside the house.
* No pets are allowed inside the house.
* No gatherings and loud parties.
* No eating in your room.
* Turn off all lights when you leave your room/house.
* Shoes must be left at the door or inside your room. A pair of indoor slippers is ideal.
* No addition guests are allowed over night without additional charges.
* Parking on the street is free except for the winter months November 1st through April 15th between 2a.m. and 6 a.m. Violators will be ticketed.
Bu ev sahibinin diğer mekânları için 104 değerlendirmesi bulunuyor.Diğer değerlendirmeleri görüntüleyin
I am a retired wedding florist who loves traveling, meeting new people, and the outdoors. Together my husband, Alex, and I have visited to 12 countries and looking for the opportunities to meet and host Airb&b guests from all over the world.
We also enjoy staying close to nature, national parks, fishing, and gardening. It is our equation to a quality life. My husband is an engineer full time and teaches physics at Cleveland State University Baldwin Wallace University. I am a retired business owner of 30 years and a business graduate of Cleveland State University.
We live only 15 minutes from our Airbnb houses, but come around daily to check on your needs and doing gardening work.
We only have been hosting Airbnb guests since March of 2016, but our extensive traveling experience allows us to understand traveler's needs. We take pride in our clean and well organized homes and look forward to meet you and make your stay most comfortable.