My spot is clean, cozy & close to the Rosebery shops. It's roomy, unique & friendly. It's old, the floor creaks in a few places, but it's homey. It's not modern or luxurious, but if you're happy with simple things of life you'll like it here! I live on the top and only unit of the local butcher shop. There's plenty of free parking (rare for Sydney) and the bus stop is steps from the door. Happy for you to view the place before booking :)
Dec-Jan, minimum 6weeks
+ Very big bedroom with plenty of space and hangers for you
+ You'll be sleeping on a kool Queen "Karton bed"
+ NEW carpet, appliances, cookware, utensils all for your use!
+ Only small fridge, no freezer
+ TV has no service but you can connect laptop to it if you have HDMI
+ Bus stop steps from my entrance; Mascot station is 1.7km; it's a 7m drive to airport, 13m drive to city
+ Please keep in mind I have no A/C - only fans
+ There's an awesome covered outdoor sundeck area with brand new artificial turf, great for yoga, stretches, exercises and chilling!
You can use all my boogie boards, surfboards, cookware, kitchen stuff !
FREE UNLIMITED WiFi!
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
- Please do keep in mind this is my personal home that I make available sometimes for AirBnB so pretty please be respectful of personal items.
- The butcher operates below from about 730am-5pm Monday-Friday and till 12pm on Saturday. You may hear them prepping in the morning from below the bedroom. I also live off a main road (Gardeners). The butcher or road sounds never bother me or anyone who's stayed here, but just wanted to note that in case you're a light sleeper. I really love this place, as it's very peaceful overall :)
- Please note, TV isn't connected and there's only a small fridge, no freezer.
- Please clean kitchen and cookware after using
- If shoes are dirty, please take off
Happy to help answer any questions you may have!
I love immersing myself wherever I am in the world. I'm multi-ethnic, originally from the US, living abroad the past 7 years and finally have a place to host here in Sydney.
Currently I represent a volunteer organization and speak to university students about making a difference in countries like Dominican Republic, Thailand, Costa Rica, Romania, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and Ecuador! Students can choose to work in community development (orphanages, human trafficking, building schools or homes for families, teaching English). Or they can volunteer in conservation- rainforests, jungles, or African wildlife parks, working with endangered species like elephants, dolphins, sea turtles, whales, and cheetahs. Then they get to experience their country to the fullest going white water rafting, glacier climbing, rappelling off waterfalls, scuba diving, wildlife safaris! It's amazing hearing all the wonderful stories of all previous students who've been on our programs as they come back with their eyes gleaming and heart bursting with joy and fulfillment!