Newly renovated, fully furnished apartment in the heart of the Austrian Alps. The village center 400m (shops, restaurants, cable car), ski bus stop 100m. Wi-fi, free parking. Accommodation suitable for a romantic trip, family or a larger group of friends - we offer also second apartment - 8 persons total capacity. Surroundings ideal for winter (55 km of ski slopes, cross country skiing, climbing, ski school) or summer vacation (hiking, biking, rope park, car/motorcycle tours, glacier cable car).
Apartments Berghaus Glockner offer accommodation under the Austria's highest mountain Grossglockner in the scenic mountain village Heiligenblut, which history is closely associated with relics of Christ's blood placed in the local St. Vincent Church with crypt of St. Briccius.
Apartment house Berghaus Glockner is equipped with rooms for storage of sports equipment (bikes, ski etc.) and with a lounge (lobby). Apartment with balcony is ideal for romantic moments. The second apartment is more suitable for families with children or groups of friends.
Both apartments with scenic mountain views provide comfort of fully equipped kitchen, living room and bathroom.
Wi-fi and parking in the front of the house both for free.
Historical village center with shops, tourist information and restaurants: 400 m
Ski bus stop: 100 m
• auto/moto tours: Scenic Route "Grossglockner Hochalpenstrasse"
• climbing/hiking: National Park Hohe Tauern (glacier, Alpine lakes, waterfalls, Grossglockner 3798 m)
• bicycle routes of many different difficulty levels
• running routes (40km)
• cable car to glacier (Grossglockner Gletscherbahn)
• cable car Heiligenblut-Schareck
• gold-digger village (Goldgräberdorf)
• rope/outdoor park
• outdoor swimming pool, climbing wall (Grosskirchheim - 3 km)
• cheese production (mountain farm Schaukäserei Kasereck)
• nearby trout farm
• ski resort (the highest Austrian Alps) - distance from the apartment: 400 m
• certainty of snow till April: 55 km of regular ski slopes, freeride zone of 15 square kilometers
• ski school for children in the center of Heiligenblut
• cross-country trails through the valley (12km)
• illuminated toboggan run, snowrafting, natural ice rink
• winter hiking with snowshoes
• ice wall for climbing
• indoor swimming pool with sauna: 300 m
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
Not included in price: € 2.05 Spa tax per person per night, refundable deposit of EUR 200.