1-bdrm unit includes a full kitchen, livingroom, king bedroom and private bathroom. Unit has air conditioning, free wifi, free parking and bi-weekly cleaning .Can accommodate up to 2 people total. Coin-op washers/dryers on property along with a BBQ pavilion for barbequing with friends and family.
If you are coming to work at PMRF we are only a 7 minute drive from the front gate. If you are coming to work at KVMH we are only a 2 minute drive to the hospital. If you are just coming to visit the west side of the island we are less than 1 block from the road to Waimea Canyon and in walking distance of all Waimea Town businesses(restaurants, grocery stores, tourist shops, banks, post office, movie theater and more).
We are located just 2 blocks from the Captain Cook monuments and only 700 feet from the ocean. If you will not be renting a car there is the Kauai Bus.
Our units are non-smoking, however, you can smoke outside on the lanai.
There is a 4-night minimum to rent this unit and we have several other identical units if you should need to accommodate more people. We also have regular rooms with kitchenettes available if you are looking for something more simple. Please contact us at ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) if you have any questions.
* No smoking in rooms - a $250 fee will be charged to your credit card if you smoke in your room(s). Any damages to your room(s) due to smoking will charged to your account. This includes burn marks on flooring, bedding, furniture, etc. Please smoke outside on lanai where ashtrays are provided and close sliding doors and windows prior to smoking
* Animals are not allowed on the property
* There is a maximum of 2 persons per room.
* All guests must be registered when checking in and proper identification provided
* A registered guest must be a minimum age of 18 years or older to rent a room(s).
* Please do not leave your valuables and other items unattended on the property. The West Inn
will not be responsible for any types of thefts on the property.
* Registered guest(s) are responsible for the conduct of their visitors as well as any damages made to the property during your stay.
* Please refrain from loud talking throughout the property. Using our rooms for the purpose of
“partying” is strictly prohibited. No loitering on property or in common areas.
* The contents of each room are inventoried prior to check-in. If items are missing or damaged, the hotel will bill your account accordingly
* Hawaii Revised Statutes, Section 281-78, prohibits any individual under 21 years of age to
consume alcoholic beverages on site. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in the common areas
of the property which includes all walkways, parking areas, etc.
* Barbequing upstairs or open flames in any of our rooms/suites, common areas and parking lot, etc. are strictly prohibited – However we do provide a charcoal barbeque grill in the new BBQ pavillion downstairs by the parking area for your convenience. BBQ grills are not to be removed from the grilling area.