My place is good for couples. There is a double bedroom and a private bathroom for guests. Separate dining room where continenta breakfast is available. Solo adventurers, and business travellers also welcome. Excellent Wifi. Very good bus, railway links to Glasgow. Plenty of places of interest and excellent shopping centres - Silverburn and East Kilbride a 15 minute drive. Close to Greenbank National Trust Gardens and Rouken Glen Park.
Bright, spacious double bedroom. The private bathroom is located next door. The bedroom has a built-in cupboard with shelf & hanging space. There is also a chest of drawers and dressing table and a relaxing chair. There are tea & coffee facilities in the bedroom. Hairdryer, towels, shampoo, conditioner & soap are provided for our guests.
There is no access to our kitchen and we would ask that no food is eaten in the bedrooms. However you are welcome to make use of the dining room for any food you may want to bring in. Please just ask if it's available.
Dining Room ~ continental breakfast is included - served between
8 - 9.15 a.m.
I will be available to help with information for our guests in the mornings and most evenings.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
Please note that if you are coming by car, parking is at the back of our property. There is a stepped path which leads down to the house which is only suitable for the physically fit.
- Check in : 4 p.m. - 10 p.m. Check out: 10 a.m.
- No baths/showers after 10 p.m.
- About this listing ~ Very easy access to all bus, road & taxi services. The 'First' Number 4 bus from Glasgow stops right outside our door. Clarkston & Williamwood Station are a 15 minute walk away. Ask ~ I may be able to collect you from the station!
- The neighbourhood ~ is lovely ~ close to the country. Rouken Glen Park is a short walk away & we look onto the local golf course. We are happy to accommodate cyclists. There is free parking available at the back of our property. As there are steps down the back of the garden it is only suitable for the physically fit. (Please see photo's).
- There are plenty of cafe's & restaurants in Clarkston and the surrounding area.
- We have fast wifi and if the lounge is free you are welcome to relax there. We have cable tv including skysports channels.
We are a quiet friendly couple & were born & brought up in the southside of Glasgow. We have two grown up boys who got married 2 years ago. We decided to share our home with travellers coming to Bonnie Scotland. I enjoy swimming, Pilates, arts & crafts and some of my pictures are displayed in our home. My husband still enjoys playing football every week & is a keen videographer.