2 yatak odası
This charming 2 bedroom, 2 bath ground floor condo is located in Runaway Bay on beautiful Anna Maria Island. It's just a short stroll of a few blocks to the POWDERY WHITE SAND BEACHES of the Gulf of Mexico. The Free Trolley stop is right out front making shopping, dining and exploring a breeze. NO NEED TO DRIVE anywhere!
Enjoy the community heated pool (the largest on the island), a small gym, dry sauna, bayside fishing pier, outdoor grill area, horseshoe pits, shuffleboard & tennis courts.
The condo is fully furnished with kitchen, dining area, living room, a master suite with king size bed and private bath, a 2nd bedroom with a queen and a twin and 2nd bath off the hallway. Brand new living room furniture, stainless appliances and updated decor have just been installed! Convenient washer and dryer in the unit. Sliding doors from the living room lead to the small private patio with outdoor furniture. A locked storage area contains a beach cart to transport items to the beach as well as beach chairs and umbrella.
For those wanting to stay connected there are large flat screen TVs in the living room and both bedrooms with cable and high speed internet Wifi.
Pet friendly with 1 pet up to 25 lbs allowed and there is one dedicated parking space near the condo plus additional guest parking.
The condominium office is located on site and has brochures and information available to guests.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
All guests will be asked to complete a brief 1 page rental application.
One small pet 20 lbs and under will be considered. If approved there is a $100 pet fee. The condo association requires all owners to notify them of pet type and breed.
The $125 cleaning fee also includes the cost of the parking pass that is required by the condo association. The pass will be provided to guests at time of check in and must be displayed on the rearview mirror of the vehicle when parked in the lot. The condo has a reserved parking space near the unit and there is also guest parking.
Condo association rules will be provided to guests upon request and/or once the reservation has been made.
Terms of the Rental Agreement:
1. Rental period begins on Check-in date and ends on Check-out date. Check-in time is no earlier than 4 PM local time and Check-out time is no later than 10 AM local time.
2. The Landlord has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Travelers violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Travelers waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Travelers shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
3. The Travelers shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The Travelers shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next Travelers. Travelers shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The Travelers agree that the Landlord shall charge costs of said services towards the rental security deposit if Travelers cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
4. The Travelers shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and it is the Travelers responsibility to remove all food from the refrigerator. 5. The Travelers shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear. 6. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises without prior permission and listed on application. There is a $100 non-refundable pet fee (per condo association rules limit of 1 pet allowed under 25 lbs and breed must be approved). Travelers shall clean up and pick after pets both inside and outside the rental property. Pets should be leashed at all times when outside the home including all paths and beach areas. Travelers shall be strictly liable for the entire amount of any injury to any person or property caused by the pet, and shall indemnify Landlord for all costs of litigation and attorney’s fees resulting from same. 7. The Travelers shall not sublet the property.
8. The Travelers shall have no more than 5 (five) persons reside or sleep on the premises unless approved in advance by Landlord.
9. The Travelers shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Travelers shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Travelers shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
10. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home with careful attention to proper extinguishing of cigarettes and ashes.
11. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family. Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables are to be purchased by the Travelers. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. A “starter pack” of basic consumables such as toilet paper, paper towels, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher detergent will be present at the premises when the Travelers arrives. Please only use the starter pack and leave the rest for the future guests.
12. The Travelers and Travelers' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Travelers expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Travelers, and that Travelers should purchase their own insurance for Travelers and Guests if such coverage is desired.
13. Rental Deposit is non-refundable the Landlord shall have the right to retain the initial Rental Deposit at the Landlord's discretion if the Traveler cancels the reservation. No claims will be made to the Security deposit if there is no new damage to the property caused by Travelers and none of the Landlord’s items/furnishings are missing.
14. Travelers agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
15. Travelers expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Travelers do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
16. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
17. There shall be no refunds of rental costs due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
18. If the property should go on the market for sale, it may be shown to qualified buyers during the Travelers’ stay. Every effort will be made to schedule the showing at a convenient time and not interrupt the Travelers’ vacation. Travelers shall allow reasonable viewings of the home between 9 am and 8 PM present or not. Home is NOT currently on the market and there are no plans at this time to sell.
19. There shall be no refunds of rental costs because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
20. It is the Travelers’ responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around the community pool, bay and Gulf of Mexico. Travelers agree to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they swim or are near the community pool, bay and Gulf of Mexico. Travelers are hereby notified that the bay and Gulf of Mexico can be dangerous and Travelers accept fully the risks involved. Travelers are further notified to be cautious when accessing home via all walkways and stairways.
21. Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to State and local laws.
22. Travelers agree that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
23. Travelers shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
24. Travelers agree to supervise children and prevent access to cabinets/sheds which may contain cleaning supplies, chemicals or equipment that could be hazardous to children (and adults.)
25. Travelers are advised that the property could contain a gas stove and cook top, gas heating, gas grill, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
26. The property has a fire extinguisher installed near the kitchen area. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the Travelers to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Travelers agree to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
27. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Travelers will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
28. Travelers are advised that there is no carbon monoxide detector on the property and accepts the risk involved in not having one.
29. Travelers shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
30. Valuable items left behind by Travelers will be held for the Travelers and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the Travelers for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 1 month they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
31. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rental costs shall be given for outages, content, lack of content or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
32. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rental costs shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service. 33. Travelers agree that air conditioning shall not be set below 74 degrees and heat shall not be set above 74, and that the fan setting shall be “Auto”. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation.
34. This agreement is subject to the rental costs, payment schedule, check-in and check-dates and other terms provided on Airbnb Listing.
Seyahatinizin 7 gün öncesine kadar rezervasyonu iptal ettiğinizde %50 para iadesi alırsınız. Seyahatinizin 7 günü içinde rezervasyonunuzu iptal ettiğinizde rezervasyonun parası iade edilemez.
Bu ev sahibinin diğer mekânları için 26 değerlendirmesi bulunuyor.Diğer değerlendirmeleri görüntüleyin