My place is 15 minutes from airport and good for business travelers or families. This large bedroom accommodates up to 5 people (2 full size beds + 1 futon couch) locates on the top floor of this beautifully decorated house. You will have full access a living room, a full kitchen to cook your meals, 2 bathrooms, and a laundry room. The house locates on a quiet street in Parma which was ranked among the top 15 happiest cities in Ohio for 2016 based on its low crime rates and low divorce rate.
* Check out is noon.
* Clean up after yourself at all times; especially in the common areas like the living room, bathrooms, and kitchen.
* Be courteous, friendly, and kind to other guests.
* If you are shy, and don't like to be around people, shared room is not for you. A private room is best suit your needs.
* All windows must be closed if the A/C or heat is on.
* Common Areas like the living room, bathrooms, kitchen and dinning areas must be free and clear of your personal things so that other guests can enjoy the space.
* No smoking inside the house.
* No pets are allowed inside the house.
* No gatherings and loud parties.
* No eating in your room.
* Turn off all lights when you leave your room/house.
* Shoes must be left at the door or inside your room. A pair of indoor slippers is ideal.
* No addition guests are allowed over night without additional charges.
Bu ev sahibinin diğer mekânları için 105 değerlendirmesi bulunuyor.Diğer değerlendirmeleri görüntüleyin
I am a retired wedding florist who loves traveling, meeting new people, and the outdoors. Together my husband, Alex, and I have visited to 12 countries and looking for the opportunities to meet and host Airb&b guests from all over the world.
We also enjoy staying close to nature, national parks, fishing, and gardening. It is our equation to a quality life. My husband is an engineer full time and teaches physics at Cleveland State University Baldwin Wallace University. I am a retired business owner of 30 years and a business graduate of Cleveland State University.
We live only 15 minutes from our Airbnb houses, but come around daily to check on your needs and doing gardening work.
We only have been hosting Airbnb guests since March of 2016, but our extensive traveling experience allows us to understand traveler's needs. We take pride in our clean and well organized homes and look forward to meet you and make your stay most comfortable.