My place is only 15 minutes from airport and 7 minutes to highway exit (I-480), minutes to everything you need from grocery, restaurants, hospital, pharmacies, shopping, 3-5 minute walk to RTA bus stops on Ridge Rd. and W. 50th St. You can park in the driveway or on a quiet street for free. The room feels cozy and clean with cheerful decor. There are 3 comfortable beds to accommodate 4 people (1 full size bed+ 2 twin beds). My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, families with kids.
You and your guests will have full access to a large living room, a full kitchen to cook your own foods, 2 bathrooms, a laundry room, free parking in the driveway or street, and a private fence backyard.
My husband and I live only 10 minutes away but come around daily to check in on things and to ensure you are comfortable.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
This is a 4 level house with 6 bedrooms. You will likely share this house with other courteous guests like you. Because every room is decorated with its unique color and personality, you will feel private and right at home.
* Check out is 11am.
* Clean up after yourself at all times; especially in the common areas like the living room, bathrooms, and kitchen. Additional cleaning fee may apply at $25 per day if we have to clean up after you.
* Be courteous, friendly, and kind to other guests.
* If you are shy, and don't like to be around people, shared room is not for you. A private room is best suit your needs.
* All windows must be closed if the A/C or heat is on.
* Common Areas like the living room, bathrooms, kitchen and dinning areas must be free and clear of your personal things so that other guests can enjoy the space.
* No smoking inside the house.
* No pets are allowed inside the house.
* No gatherings and loud parties.
* No eating in your room.
* Turn off all lights when you leave your room/house.
* Shoes must be left at the door or inside your room. A pair of indoor slippers is ideal.
* Take out trash from your room into the main blue trash bin in the right side of garage before every Monday because trash pick up day is Tuesday morning
* Parking on the street is free except for the winter months; November 1st- April 15th between 2a.m. and 6 a.m. Violators will be ticketed. Free parking in the driveway.
* Do not move furniture without approval.