My place is close to Mt. Baker Ski Resort, family-friendly activities, restaurants and dining, great views, mountain activities,hiking, rafting, mountain biking, scenic walks. You’ll love my place because of the outdoors space, the light, the neighborhood, the kitchen, and the comfy bed. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, families (with kids), and furry friends (pets).
Our cabin was built in 2006 and is very well taken care of by a professional cleaning service. We have a very friendly, cozy and open space great for all guests. The hot tub is a big draw and is well maintained.
You will have access to the full cabin as we live in the greater Seattle area.
We are available via phone or text.
Dikkat edilecek diğer şeyler
We are very close to the Mt. Baker Ski Resort and tons of great hiking, biking and walks.
"Life is always good!"
A little about me:
1. I am married to my best friend
2. I enjoy spending family time with my wife and kids as much as possible
3. My #1 hobby is playing golf
4. I try to live an active and healthy lifestyle as best as possible
5. I recently started to run and it is a great stress reliever
6. We love sharing our cabin. It is our home away from home
7. I love documentaries and learning as much as I can all the time
8. Being outdoors is one of my favorite things
9. I am fueled by positiveity, hope, faith and trying to see the good in everyone and everything
10. I try to not take things too seriously as life is way too short to be mad, stressed or worried